Chapter seventeen

Caitlin's P.O.V

A few hours into the party and everyone looked like they were having a good time. Luckily there was no alcohol so no one was getting drunk. There was just fizzy drinks and loads of junk food out on the table.

Abbie and Tristan we're talking and they seem to be getting along really good. They laugh at each other. I think Tristan is starting to like her. They will make a good couple, honestly.

But I looked at James and he was glaring at Tristan and Abbie. Why? Did he like Abbie too? Shits going to go down..

"Brad I think we might have a problem" I said to Brad who was in the kitchen getting a drink for us.

"Whats wrong Caitlin?" He replied. Looking at me confused.

"I think James and Tristan both like Abbie. You can feel the tension between them" I replied.

"I'll go home. I'll make an excuse to why we have to leave earlier. I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" He said.

"Yeah sure. You have my number?" I replied. I can't remember if he does or not.

"Yeah I still do. I'll text you. Bye" He said.

"Bye" I followed him out the kitchen and went to each boy and said that they had to go home because Joe was meeting them there to tell them something, obviously a lie..

Brads P.O.V

I wanted to leave the party because I didn't want it to turn out bad for her. I am upset that I had to go. But hopefully I am meeting her tomorrow.

"Why did we have to leave? Joe doesn't need to talk to us does he?" Connor moaned.

"I didn't want there to be a fight break out" I replied looking at Tris and James.

"Why the hell would there be a fight?" James shouted.

"Because Tris was talking to Abbie and you looked like you could of punched him right there right then. You could of cut the tension with a knife" I replied.

"YOU LIKE ABBIE?" Tris shouted at James.

"YEAH I DO! SHES BETTER WITH ME. YOU FUCKING SLEEP WITH GIRLS AND THEN DUMP THEM WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT" James shouted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JAMES! PISS OFF! Tristan shouted back.

"GUYS WHY DONT BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. MAN UP. STOP ARGUING OVER A GIRL FOR GODS SAKE" I shouted and they both shut up.

They shot each other death glares and stormed up the stairs. Both doors slamming behind them

"So Con movie and pizza night?" I asked Connor.

"Hell yeah!" Con replied.

I ordered the pizza and Con chose the DVD.

At least this is another good thing that's happened today. I just hope this fallout between James and Tris doesn't wreck the band because if it does then I will be mad at both of them.

Tristans P.O.V

I can't believe James likes Abbie as well. I was talking to her and I saw James looking at me, no let me correct that glaring at me. I thought it was nothing so I just brushed it off and carried on talking to Abbie. She is a really nice girl. Shes beautiful and I would do anything for her to be mine. James has competition.

James P.O.V

I can't believe Tris likes Abbie as well. I mean she obviously doesn't like him back because she didn't look like she was interested in anything he was saying to her. I just want to be with her so bad. Shes beautiful. She seems really nice. Tris two can play at this game. I feel bad for Caitlin because we left her welcome home party because there was a possible fight going to happen. I think there was. I could of punched Tris. I felt jealous that he got the chance to talk to her and I didn't. Tris has competition.