Chapter sixty-nine

Caitlin's P.O.V

"OMG! What happened?" I gasped as George and the boys came back home. George had a bleeding nose and a black eye.

"I settled it with them. They won't come anywhere near you Caitlin. I promise" George said as he came over and hugged me. I don't know if I should be happy or mad right now.

"We won't let them near you" Josh said as he joined in.

"Good" I sighed. "Anyway I'm tired so I'll see you tomorrow"

"Okay, night Cait" They replied as I walked upstairs.

Well this weekend has been fucking great (note the sarcasm) I really need to know who the dad is. Or maybe I should get an abortion after all? It's what everyone wants isn't it?

Tomorrow I am going for an abortion.

Brads P.O.V

I can't believe George came in here and battered the fuck out of us. James needed it especiall, but me? What the hell have I done? Nothing. So I don't understand why he would do that to me. I have done nothing wrong.

I swear mine and Caitlin's relationship/marriage is fucked up. I thought we were meant to be, but now I guess we're not.

I hope she has an abortion, so none of us have to do a paternity test or some shit like that. I think the best thing is for her to have an abortion and us to get a divorce and don't talk for a while.

To Caitlin: "Hey, this is so hard for me to say. I thought you was the one for me and I wanted to live the rest of my life with you, but now I don't think I do. I'm sorry Caitlin. I will love you but not as you want me to. I want a divorce. That's the final decision. Meet me in town tomorrow and we will get one and you can get an abortion to. We'll just have to see what the future brings. Love Brad x"

I hope she understands where I'm coming from. This is hurting so much, but it's for the best. I know it is.

-------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin's P.O.V

Today is the day that I get an abortion and a divorce from brad. In a way I am happy but in a way I'm not. I'm happy because I'm not carrying around a baby who's dad I don't know and I'm not happy because I'm getting a divorce. At least I can live my life normally.

I grabbed some ripped skinny jeans and a crop top before grabbing a quick shower to freshen up.

After my shower I pulled on my clothes and shoved my hair into a loose high bun and put on minimal makeup. I grabbed my bag and put my phone in whilst grabbing my converses and walking downstairs.

"Hey, I am going to get an abortion and a divorce from brad. I won't be long" I said to the boys before pulling my shoes on and walking out the door before they could say something that would change my mind.

I texted brad saying that I was on my way to meet him and he replied with an okay. I put my earphones and started walking to town. Luckily it was only like a 10 minute walk and the weather was quite warm.

I arrived at the meeting spot and I took our my earphones and came face to face with brad.

"Hey" He sighed.

"Hi" I replied, looking into his eyes and then back to the ground.

"Ready?" He asked giving me a weak smile.

"Ready than ever" I sarcastically replied before following him into the lawyers.

"Please can you sign here both of you" The lawyer said as he handed us a piece of paper each for us to sign.

"Okay, the papers will be in the post soon. Thank you, wish the best of luck for the both of you" He smiled at us before we stood up and walked out the door.

Awkward tension arrived as we stepped outside. I never knew I would be doing that.

"Well erm do you want me to come with you for the abortion?" Brad asked and I nodded my head as to tell him yes. So we walked side by side, not talking to the hospital.

Half an hour later I had had the abortion and we were walking out the hospital.

"Wow. I never knew I would be doing this ever" Brad sighed.

"I know me either" I replied.

"Well I guess this is it Caitlin. We will have to see what the future holds for us. I love you" He said, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"I hope it's good Brad. I love you to" I replied pulling him into a hug.

"Bye" He said turning around and walking away, hands in his pockets and his head down.

"Bye" I whispered back.

What the fuck is happening? I never knew we was going to have a divorce and a abortion in the same say. I never knew we would have a divorce.

To George: "on my way home now xx" I texted george. I out my earphones in and began walking home.

Let's hope the future holds something good for us.

Brads P.O.V

"That's it guys. She's had an abortion and we have had a divorce" I told the guys as I walked into the flat. The boys and girls just sighed and hugged me. No one saying anything.

"Sorry" Someone mumbled, I don't know who it was.

"It's okay" I replied before pulling away and going to my room and finishing the song off.

She really was the one.

Let's hope the future holds something good for us.
----------------------------------------------------

OMG! This chapter was so hard to write. I was crying.

DONT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK.

Leave what you think about it in the comments.

Love you xx