Chapter 31

Bea awoke and stretched languidly after a blissful and undisturbed night’s sleep. The whole weekend had been an exhausting hive of activity, but most of the decorating had been done. The house had been virtually cleared, Caro had undertaken to be there for furniture deliveries and the like.

She lay there waiting for Jonny to bring her the morning cup of tea in bed. She glanced at the clock. It wasn’t late, but he had usually brought the tea by now. She listened, but could hear no sounds of activity. She lay a few more minutes and then rose and slipped on her negligee and went to the loo.

There was still no sign of him or her morning cuppa when she came out. It was silly, she knew, but there was the beginning of nervous fluttering in her stomach. Jonny! Jonny! She scurried downstairs and into the kitchen. Her heart almost stopped.

Everything inside her melted. He was sitting at the kitchen table, pages of script in front of him. His head thrown back, eyes closed, his mouth silently forming the words as he strove to burn them into his memory. She ran forward silently and wrapped her arms round him and kissed his face all over. He gave that lovely laugh and his arms came up and held hers there around him.

‘I wondered where you were.’ She said.

‘Oh, I’m sorry, sweetheart.’ he said softly. He knew her fear; her terror. ‘I was going to make you tea, but it was too early so I thought I’d make a start on my lines. What is the time?’

‘Seven thirty.’

‘Sh….. sugar!’ he started to rise. She pushed him back.

‘No.’ she said softly. ‘Let me do it.’ He looked at her.

'I want to.’ She said. She put the kettle on and began to prepare herself some breakfast.

They sat and drank tea and ate biscuits and Jonny continued with his script while she studied the catalogues Caro had left..

‘I was thinking sweetheart…’

‘Hmmm?’ he looked up from his script.

‘Sorry, darling.’ she apologized for distracting him. He put the script down and gave her his full attention. She smiled. ‘We could make that smallest bedroom your office, or den… whatever so you could always have a quiet space where you can retreat to learn your lines.’

‘Why would I want to do that?’ he asked softly, his eyes boring into hers.

‘So that I don’t interrupt you with my silly chatter. So you could throw tantrums and stomp and shout and yell and say all those naughty words without me…….’ He took her hand and kissed her palm and she felt her insides melt as he closed her hand on his kiss.

‘Why would I want to do that.’ he repeated, his voice even lower, huskier. He drew her backwards into his lap and his robe fell open. He was already hard and he gently brushed her flimsy negligee aside to enter her with sweet, hot intensity. She leaned her back against his chest and the back of her head ground into his shoulder as she felt him move in her. His hands fondled and caressed her breasts; he kissed and tongued her ears.

‘Oh… Oh…Oh…Jonny. Jonny!’ She tried to brush one of his hands from her breasts and lower it between her thighs but he would not do that. Even when she begged him, he would not do that. She would come too quickly and he wanted their pleasure to last much longer than that. He was a very patient, considerate and experienced lover. He knew what prompted her to seek a quicker release but he would not allow it. If his entire family were standing on the doorstep he would not hurry these exquisite moments. And if the driver was early, he could cool his heels outside.

The phone began to ring and she startled.

‘Jonny! Jonny!’ she cried out. He didn’t even miss a beat!

‘Hush.’ He instructed her. ‘Sshhh. Hush now.’

‘But….but… Jonny.’ She begged.

‘They would not dare.’ He told her and as if to confirm his authority the phone ceased ringing.

Maybe they were on their way! She began the little high pitched squeals. Maybe they knew…. Maybe they knew what she and Jonny were doing right now.

‘Oh! Oh!’ she gasped. 

He thought the interruption was going to cool her passion but the reverse was true, she was fast approaching fever pitch. He gave a soft little chuckle wondering if what he was thinking was what had raised such excitement in her. She was almost there; it wouldn’t harm now to give her what she craved.

‘Oh Jonny!’ she cried his name with such joy as unbelievable ecstasy rippled through her repeatedly.

When she had calmed he lifted her up and turned her to face him. She was immediately adorably shy with him.

‘No, no.’ he reassured her softly. He kissed her hand. ‘My lady.’ He acknowledged. ‘My beautiful, sweet lady. Now we must get ready. I think the driver is going to be here in about ten minutes.'

'Oh Jonny!' she cried in exasperation and jumped out of his lap, pulling her negligee around her She scampered up the stairs and he chased after her.