Chapter 5: Time

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

“It's cold!” Naru yelled as she shivered, Jiraiya put a cloak around her shoulders, she grumbled a little. “Is this really where we will be staying during the delivery?” Naru asked looking at him.

“Yeah, it's the safest...”
“And the coldest..” she muttered, he sighed and looked up at the sky shaking his head. Makes me wonder what Minato went through with Kushina....he thought.

Lately Naru's mood was up and down, one second she was happy, giggly and the next she was ready to rip a head off and throw it 100 feet away then would be sad or happy again, it was a little overwhelming.

They decided to head to the land of snow for Naru's birth, since it had a lot of areas that they could pick from so they could be away from people just in case anything went wrong.

The 14 year old girl was 8 months along and should be giving birth anytime within the next 2 weeks.

They found the hotel and got a room, Naru sighed as she sat on the bed and groaned in pain.

“We're going to rest for a while then we'll go get some food.” Tsunade said, Naru sighed and rubbed her stomach. “Ready to give birth?”
“Depends on what you mean...” she said and huffed. “To get her out, yes..... to be a mom?.....not sure..”she said, Jiraiya chuckled.

“You'll be fine.” he said.

“Easy for you to say!” she snarled, he flinched and chuckled a little.

“Get some rest.”Tsunade said, Naru huffed and leaned back and relaxed.

Jiraiya shook his head and grabbed his bag again and sighed. “I'll be back, I have some things to do.” he said and slipped out quietly.

-*o*-

Naru, Tsunade Shizune and Jiraiya walked into a buffet restaurant and got a table and waited, Naru sighed and touched her stomach again.

They got their plates and started to get food, Naru put her food down and sighed, she began to add topping to her dish, they cringed as she added all types of things and began to eat.

“Gross.” Jiraiya muttered, Naru blinked and looked down at her dish, it looked disgusting but it did taste great.

“Shut up.” she muttered and continued to eat her supper.

~o0o~

“Alright, I have the location where you will be giving birth, I'm working on the seals now.” Jiraiya said.

“Is it safe?”
“Yes, it's in the mountains, far from town and the seals I will be using it should hide the chakra if anything were to happen.”