Chapter 8: Not Yet

Chapter 8: Not yet.

"Misaki, be careful." 19 year old Naru said as she watched her five year old daughter jump around and play in the snow.

"Aww momma!" she whined looking at her from the snow, Naru tapped her foot, she whined and got up and walked over to her with a pout, Naru smirked.

"We need to go in so we can pack up." she said and held her hand out, Misaki took it and walked in with her.

They walked in and moved around their bags and boxes, Misaki walked into the bedroom and began to pack her things up, Naru helped Tsunade and Shizune pack up the last few things.

"Alright, that's the last of the things we're not keeping." Jiraiya said putting a box down. "Is everyone else packed?"
"Just a few more things left." Naru said putting another bag down.

"All packed momma!" Misaki came out pulling a bag along the ground, Naru smiled as she saw how full it was, she chuckled and grabbed it and opened it and began to repack it. Misaki ran back and came out with a cage and had her pet Kiki, who was her pet snow rabbit.

"Misaki..." Naru said.

"Momma! I can't leave Kiki!" she said and scratched her ear, Naru smiled and shook her head and sighed.

"Fine, but that is it!" she said, Misaki nodded with a pout, Tsunade chuckled, Naru looked at her with a smile.

"Momma is daddy coming with us?" Misaki asked.

"He'll meet us." she said, Misaki nodded with a smile.

"Oh, Tsunade, when are we taking off?" Naru asked.

"I had the boat booked, it's heading to Frost, we leave tomorrow." she said, Naru nodded and sighed.

"Why are we leaving mom?" Misaki asked.

"Because."
"Because why?" she asked, Naru rose her eyebrow at her, she slunk with a pout again.

"Go get washed up." she said, Misaki got up and walked back into the bathroom, Naru sighed and tipped her head back.

"Handful huh?" Tsunade said, Naru laughed and sat up.

"Oh yeah.... now I know what I put the old man through." she said and chuckled with them.

There was a knock on the door, Naru opened it and smiled as Itachi stood there, his eye was twitching a little.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"HELLO!!!!!" Tobi said jumped out from the side, Naru jumped and smiled a tight smile and looked at Itachi.