Chapter 8

Okay, so I have to admit, this has been the most wonderful weekend in the history of weekends. Seriously. Two full days to spend with the one you like. Who wouldn’t want that? And then to top it all, you knew that he likes you back. But he doesn’t have to know that.

Wondering what we did? Oh nothing much, just cuddled a lot, watched rom-coms, had popcorn fights, went out for walks, hung out at the mall, bought some games and played till our fingers hurt from all the button pushing. It was total bliss.

Walter was right, I was worrying too much.

It’s Monday, meaning school day. I was so excited to meet Walter and spill out everything. I had to share this with somebody or else I would just burst. And currently I was in the car parking, jumping on my heels, waiting for him to arrive. And he arrived like a royalty, like always. The moment he stepped out of his car, I squealed and ran towards him to hug him.

“Woah, what’s up Finny? You seem to be extra happy today.”

“I think I am in love with him.” I said while pulling away from the embrace.

“You think?” he raised one eyebrow and tilted his head a bit.

“Yeah, cuz I just loved these two days that I spent with him. And today, I just can’t wait to see him again and be all over him. I want to just hug him and kiss him like there is no tomorrow and just be with him all the time. I don’t know how to explain what I am feeling right now. But I can definitely assure you that it’s something totally out of this world.” I sighed as I finished my rant.

“I am so happy for you Finley. Really. I couldn’t be any happier that my best bud has got the best man who would love him no matter what. But by the way, weren’t you two supposed to come together today?”

“Oh that, my mom called me yesterday evening to tell that she had some guests coming over and I had to be there with the family. So I asked him to drop me home. I was surprised that he didn’t come with you.”

“Well here he comes." I turned around to see his car entering the parking lot. And as usual, he too stepped out of his car like royalty, smiling when he saw us.

"Just follow my lead. Let’s make someone jealous out of his mind.” Walter whispered and smirked while putting his arm over my shoulders.

Oh no, I’m not liking this already.

 ---------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

A very short chapter, but I hope that you like it.

Please vote and comment.

-Saima