Six Months After the Crash *Chapter One*

a/n RIGHT NOW I'M ON A LIVE TWITCAM GO SEARCH FOR ME @happilydemii
*******************************

When you realize you lost someone you can never get back, the pain can be unbearable.

Some people rush into things, they want security that someone else they love won't leave them so they marry her.

Some people find joy in isolating themselves, once joyous green eyes turn into an empty forest of pine trees. Alcohol can become their best friend, and their way to forget everything.

Others throw themselves into their work, throwing themselves into songwriting until their fingers bleed from guitar playing. Yet, they're never quite happy with what they write.

Some people are in denial that it happened. They push away the ones dearest, and find someone else who can help ease the pain of being alone. But nothing cures the thoughts of being alone, little do they know.

And last but not least? Blame themselves for everything. 'What if's' flooded their mind. And the once puppy dog brown eyes find themselves hazed over from illegal substances and one too many vodka shots.

Sometimes together, the loneliness and the memories are worse than ever.

Six months after the crash

Have you ever-realized how awful school hallways are? So many things go on in the walls covered by lockers, between the social groups of people, between the making out couples. Between everything there's always something.
And well you might say well, no, not when the hallway is empty. But there's the girl wandering around the hallway, her face streamed with tears, other day's stone. No one knows who she is; I mean why would he or she? It's junior year in high school and this girl comes in and no one has ever seen her or heard of her before. Her background is like normal families, but little do they know what really lies below.

"Taylor! Quit sleeping in my class!" And that's what woke me out of my daydream. I went to check for spit on my chin, a growing habit. It was hard sleeping at home, no matter how many nights I stay in the same bed, or how many nights I stay with the same family, I'm always someone else to them.

"Yeah Taylor, quit sleeping in class, you know that is what the nighttime is for. Well, for normal people, not everyone goes selling themselves on the corner of streets for drug money." Beck sneered.

Oh how I love high school.

I didn't even really know what was going on, besides the fact that these contacts were really starting to irritate my eyes. The doctor always says I'm going to get an infection for sleeping in them, and I know that I probably will, but when you're listening to Mrs. Tichy talk and talk for 90 minutes about the stock market, who can blame me? I know that I'm not going to be going anywhere in the business field, and now that my past career choice, well, drowned so to say.

"Tomorrow class, we're going to have a guest speaker!" I heard her annoying shrill of a voice my teacher had as I stared down at the clock. It seemed to be mocking me, each second passing slower and slower than the last.

A loud laugh bubbled out of the corner as I saw Beck talking to these two girls; neither of them seemed to get any work done in class so I wonder how their grades are even staying afloat.

"Lauren, did you hear that One Direction is coming here in June on their 2015 tour?! I got tickets! My daddy works at the venue and he says he might be even able to get me meet and greet tickets! How much do you wanna bet that once I lay eyes on Niel that he will fall heads over heels for me!"