Chapter 9

Hello dudes! Im sorry for the wait. I have been busy with school and sports and junk!

But this is a great chapter because you get...

SEX!

I had comments that just said sex so i took that as a good sign and put it in here. :P

It is in this chapter, so more than likely this is gonna be R now. Should this be the end? Or should i try think of more things for this book?  I kind of want to stop with this. It's a short book if i do, but eh.

I have ideas for other stories. And there might be a story for Carter in the future. But before his story i will have a story for Loren. He's next. haha. But i dont think i will start it right away. Will y'all wait for it? Im thinking about starting an R story. It will be pretty dirty. ;)

Ive got ideas for two actually, but i would only do one right now... anyways...

That dedication goes to that person cuz they gave an amazing comment?

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 9            *Michael’s POV*

I walked back towards the building thinking about what I was going to do tonight. I want to take Peyton out and then maybe when we get home something romantic, but I don’t know if he’s ready for that.

I found Peyton with our family and walked over to him and grabbing his hand. He looks up at me confused as I drag him a few feet away. I run my hand through his hair. “Do want to do something tonight?”

He raises an eyebrow. “Like what?”

“Like a date or something.”

He grins. “How about we go to the new paintball arena. I’ve always wanted to do that.”

“You don’t want to go on a romantic date, but go and shoot people with paint?” I ask him, amused.

He nods happily and I shrug, agreeing. I’ll give him something romantic afterwards.

 ~~

I crouch down, looking towards the enemy’s side. I don’t see anyone and make my way around the boulder I was behind. I saw no movement and kept walking cautiously to a tree.

“Psst!” I jump in fright and whirl towards the noise, aiming my gun.

I relax when I see Peyton in his blue jump suit coming from the shadows of the trees. “Don’t scare me like that!” I whisper.

He puts a finger to his lips and I nod. He points towards the trees and I follow him into them. We walk to the next opening in the trees and I see two people from the red team. I hit Peyton’s arm and he nods, aiming his gun.