Chapter 8

Hey dudes. I know its been a while. Over a month. I haven't had time. I know, awful excuse, but its true.

Well, the dedication goes to him because he's amazing and has read since the beginning. He missed me and he told me. I've probably already dedicated a few chapters to him from all of my books and I try to only dedicate someone once in each book, but he is the exception. Haha. I don't know him, but i look for his comments.

Sorry for the rant, but if someone comments from the begging of a book til the end i will hopefully recognize you and stuff. But yeah. *blushes* I'm so awkward.

Anyways, their sex is coming up soon. Maybe next chapter???? If people want it to be. I can skip it... Mhm... Nahh, I'm not gonna do that! :)

But anyways, should i put the scene in the story? Or in a restricted chapters stuff? Huh? Heh? Huh?

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 8            *Michael’s POV*

It’s been a few weeks now and today was Sarah’s trial. Our whole family was going, including people from our pack and Leon’s pack were going, too. Peyton hasn’t said anything about not wanting to go, so I took it as a sign that he wouldn’t care if he saw her die. I don’t know if Leon was going though.

I met him the other day and he was taking Sarah’s trial pretty hard. He looked slightly dead, walking around. I understand though. Your mate was everything to you and if Peyton were to do something like that to me, then I would feel and look the same.

Though, Peyton hurt me, too. At least he chose me in the end. I don’t know what I would have done if he didn’t.

A werewolf doesn’t necessarily die when their mate dies. They can go into depression and sooner or later die, but usually people will push through the depression. If your mate is convicted of crimes or is an evil werewolf, wanting the ways of the underground division then the Fates might spare you and find you another.

Sometimes a werewolf will get a new mate that also lost their mate. Though rarely, a werewolf would get a new mate that would never find or have a mate that was matched for them and give them the feeling of love they would never have.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone nudged me. I look over and see Loren standing outside of the car and looking at me impatiently.

“You gonna get out of the car or what?”

I look around and realize that we’re here at the council building. I get out of the car and make my way towards the doors. My dad’s and Peyton were already standing there, also looking impatient.

“Took you long enough,” Alex grumbles.

“Someone’s on their period.” Loren says quietly, but everyone hears it, including Alex.

He glares at Loren. “Shut your trap.” He walks inside the building quickly, making Xavier sigh in frustration.