Chapter 4

HELLO! i know its been forever, but i still have the excuse of no flashdrive! yep, cant find it. i have given up, so i decided to just write this on a new one. >.<

love me for this! xD

well, its not thel ongest, but i know yall wanted me to upload, so here it is. sorry for thel ong wait.

oh and i wont be writing and or upload Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday! i have a bball camp and i cant wait! so yeah, i do have a very busy summer. no joke. im dedicated. <3

BUT! I WILL TRY TO DO AS MUCH WRITING AS I CAN FOR ALL OF YOU! <3

im not big on doing hearts, but ive made two already. random statement.

anyways, the dedication goes to that person cuz i said so! that comment and follow this sotry! thats all im gonna say, cuz i gotta upload this before im shot by lightning!

O.o

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 4            *Michael’s POV*

“Alright, lets go to town so you can find someone to use.” Ricky tells me, walking into the living room.

I frown. “Don’t say use. I feel kind of bad when you put it like that.” I say, letting him pull me from my position on the couch.

He shrugs. “I don’t care. Now, where is a place that you might see old friends?” he asks me.

I think for a moment. “The diner on County Street.” I look at my watch. “People go to eat there a lot at lunch.”

He nods. “Well then let’s go.”

We go out to my car and get it. I head in the direction of it. “So what’s up with you and my brother?” I ask him, turning onto the street.

He grins. “Oh, nothing.” He says.

I roll my eyes, parking next to the diner. “Yeah, cause what happened yesterday was ‘nothing.’” I drawl, turning off the car.

He laughs as we get out. I hold the door open for him as we get to the door. He smiles teasingly at me. “Thank you so much, kind gentleman.”

“Just shut up and go inside.” I order, making him snort.

We find a table and sit down. Ricky looks around. “Do you see anybody that you know?” he asks me.

I look around and notice that the diner is kind of empty. There were a few older couples eating, then a few younger kids, maybe around Loren’s age. I spotted three guys that were probably my age. I noticed that one of them was staring at me.

I frowned, he looked like Carter Jones. My eyes widen. Holy crap! It is Carter Jones!