Surprise Plan - Tsunayoshi Sawada's Birthday Special

-I made this early and forgot to post it. Nice.-

---------------------------------

"I'm very sorry. I will be busy."

Lies.

"Oh, I can't. I have a meeting on that night, too."

Lies.

"So don't wait for me. Have fun with your friends."

"*~Sigh~*"

"..What's with that pathetic sigh for?"

Ignoring the hitman's question, the Vongola Decimo help himself with another butter cake.

"...If you eat that, you will get fat."

"I'm not a girl, Reborn. I wont."

"You act like one."

"~~!!" He was about to answer back but his energy was not enough to even do it.

"..? What's with you today?"

"Nothing.." He sighed again.

"Oh~" Reborn took a sip from his espresso before curving his lips into a grin.

"Is it because of your wife?"

That hit the point.

"Hn.."

"So? Am I right?"

"Hn.."

"Don't blame her for being busy. Other than unfortunately being your wife, she is also your right hand woman."

"What do you mean by 'unfortunately'???"

"Then, what is the problem here?"

"It's-"

"Ah, I'm sorry. I really can't make it~!"

"She avoided me these days.. even though the 14th is around the corner."

"So practically she was busy on that 'special day' of yours?"

"No matter how I beg.." He sighed. "Did she forgot about it...? It's not that I.. I.."

"*Smirk*"

"Hmm.. maybe she was tired of you." Reborn said it simply as Tsuna's mouth formed a big 'O'.

"H-huh..? B-but-"

"Think about it Tsuna. She spent most of her time with you. She rarely get the chance to have a normal life as a normal girl or normal lady when she have to stick her legs around your office all the time."

"But I did not-"

"You didn't force her to do a lot of work? You think she would allow you to let her slack off?"

"I-"

"You know that your wife loves her job." He sipped his espresso again.

"Literally she was bored of you."

"Reborn!!"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" He grinned before placing down his cup and stands up.

"Wh- where are you going??"

"My rest hour is done."

"How about-"

"Settle it yourself, dame-Tsuna. I'm not your marriage life tutor."

Little did he know, Reborn was chuckling to himself when he got out from the room.

***

'She was.. bored of me..? But I thought- she would always-'

"I love you the most, Anata!"

*Blush*

"Uh-"

He shook his head. 'No, no, no, no! This is not the time to blush!! I must.. ask her about this...!'

"Maybe she was tired of you."

"...."

Yeah.. he can't deny it. You would always spend your time in his office, rather than having fun with your girl friends.

'Ah.. what should I do..?'

--------------------------------

14th of October..

It's like he's going back to the old, 14 years old flustered Tsuna.

He sweats a lot from the constant worries--he couldn't focus on his work at all. Especially during the meetings, he over spilled the milk into his tea, and wets all his paper documents in the process; which panicked Gokudera, saying that he forced himself to work too much.

And when he insisted that he was fine, he was kicked out from the meeting room by Xanxus.

"Go back home before you make your precious wife cry, trash."

'Seriously why she got married with this scum.'

Xanxus's words makes his thoughts get worsen from remembering what Reborn had said last week.

'Uh.. this is bad. Tears is coming out..'

He smacked his cheeks.

"I should stop thinking about those stuffs.. I must get a rest.."

'And spend my birthday alone tonight.'

He switched on the lights as he came in and froze at his tracks when he was welcomed by you in a cooking apron with a Pavlova cake in your hands..?

"Welcome back..!" You beamed.

He blinked.

"Wh-"

"Oh, I mean.." You leaned closer. "Happy birthday, Anata^^!"

You giggled to his confused face.

"E-eh? But.. I thought you were busy and.. this.. but-"

"How could I've been busy on this special day?" You grinned.

"You said-"

"That's just an excuse, silly!" You giggled some more. "Oh, you. I'm sorry I've been ignoring you these days. Hehe. It's funny when I see you wanted to kiss and hug me desperately, despite how many times I avoided your hands to catch me."

He blushed.

"I'm indeed very busy with my work, until I have no time to plan when I could have the free hours to bake this..!" You pulled out the cake. "Since it's your favorite, I've been searching for lots and lots of fresh fruits for you..!"

"...."

"Okay? Now don't be sad..! Or..." You tilt your head to the side. "Are you angry?" You pout.

"...Yes."

"O.O Oh.. I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Strip. Now."

"WHA O////O??? BUT- THE CAKE-"

"...Later."

You stepped back as he got closer while he undo his tie. You cringed when he take the cake from you and put it at the side, and you squeak as he tie the tie around your wrists.

"A-A-Anata..! T-The dinner will get cold-"

"This is a punishment for making me worry from Reborn's words."

"Heeeh?? W-what did sensei said to you- KYA!"

Before you know it, you were slammed onto the sofa.

"I'll make sure you get a week of 'sick' leave starting tomorrow." He grinned.

"H-Hyaaaaaa O////O!!!!"