Primo Giotto - Strange Glare

Sometimes Giotto found you...attractive.

Especially the look that you gave during any Vongola meeting. Sometimes you will smile, get serious, and even sigh to yourself in every minute of the meeting.

But he doesn't know that this habit of yours is actually..thinking, but not focusing.

Sweat.

Giotto try to gain his composure by pouring milk cream into the Earl Grey tea. He found himself getting nervous as you look at him with a glare, as if you are angry at him.

NOT.

This is one of the moments where you think so hard that you didn't even realize that your stare will turn into a glare.

'Uh..what should I cook for the dinner tonight?' You thought.

'Did I do something that makes her angry?' He thought.

"....Then we will proceed to the next aim of Vongola's plan.." G is still continuing with his talk on the paper plan, who also didn't realize what is going on in the room between the two of you.

'No. I already cook curry yesterday, but Lampo-sama also love the chicken..' Another serious glare.

Giotto look away and it caughts Daemon's attention.

"....?" As Daemon look at you and to his boss, he smirk. 'She is at it again..that Ceres..'

'Ah! I'll try to make Chinese cuisine tonight! I've just remembered that I bought Chinese cooking book the other day ^^.' Now you are smiling to yourself. Seeing this, Giotto sigh in relief.

'Maybe she is tired. Ceres is always adorable when she is getting sleepy.'

G stopped from his talk.

"Primo. That is a vinegar, not a milk cream. And also, its overflowing from the cup."