That 'Innocent' Vice Corporal (Shingeki no Kyojin-Rivaille)

The girl's name will be my OC in Shingeki no Kyojin : Amerie Garnetheart

"Hm..." You tilt your head to the side.

A sigh, a scratch on the cheek, followed by a groan, where it caught Hanji's attention.

"What's wrong, Amerie?"

"Un.. this plan.." You point to the papers in your hand.

"What's with the plan?"

"..I don't understand it."

The test tube nearly slipped from Hanji's hand as she laughed to your innocent expression. "Ahahahahahah!!! I forgot how cute our vice corporal is!!" This is a big laughing matter to her, because you, one of the top officers in Recon Corps, didn't even understand the plans that are listed in the paper. "...Not funny..." You pouted.

You shrug to the titan freak and turn your heels. "Hmph. Fine. I will just ask Heichou about this." Hanji immediately stopped her laughter and halt you from reaching the door. "Oh no, you don't!"

"Hanji-san..!"

"Well, I have to stop my adorable vice corporal here, because I bet your head will be chopped into half if you ask the grumpy shortie for another explanation, despite he had explained it many times in our previous meeting."

"But I-"

"You know that both of Eren's cheeks got swollen from the same thing right?"

"Still, I-"

"Nope, nope, you have to figure it out yourself too~"

"But I still need confirmation! Asking a few questions won't hurt right?? I know what I'm doing, because he won't even dare to-"

"..Won't even dare to what..?"

Both of Hanji and you froze.

"Ah.. oh... ehehehe.. hi, Heichou-"

"Amerie."

"Y-yes?" Hanji shrieked, (but laughing at the same time) as you pulled her sleeves.

"Which part of the plan that you don't understand?" There's a glare in his eyes.

"..Uh.. every thing?" And Hanji laugh somemore.

"Shut up, shitty glasses!" Then her glasses were broken into two.

"AHAHAHAHAHA HE BREAK IT..! HAHAHA WITH ONE HAND! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Rivaille sighed. "Oi, Amerie-" He stopped to your pleading face that you hide behind the paper plan, and twitched to your blinking, innocent eyes that you revealed above those sheets. "B-but.. I just need a clarification.. I-I don't want to trouble you if I make any mistakes when we carry out the plan.."

"...."

After a few seconds, he let out a heavy sigh. "..Fine. Come to my room later."

"Really??? Yayyyy!!!"

Before he turned around, he paused. "..Amerie."

"Hm?"

You blink and your lips slowly curved into a wide grin as his menacing glare give out the message of: 'I will make sure you are deadpan by tonight.'

And you replied, "Challenge accepted, Heichou~ <3"

...Yes, Hanji is still rolling on the floor, laughing.