From an Admirer, to a Lover ;) (Requested by Rianedaisuke28)

-Sorry for the long wait, Rianedaisuke28! Here you go!-

You've always admired him.

Always, admired him.

You can still remember, the day that your heart beats so fast, when he appeared in front of you; during the day the Varias recruit for their new members. All of your effort and hardwork, has been paid off as you were standing beside him now, as one of his favorite Varia juniors.

"You are not bad for a newbie that has join for only 1 year, shishishi." Belphegor the prince, your so called idol, ....no, your crush, grinned as he snickered to his own words. You could only smile and nod shyly, and this habit has taken Fran's interest.

"Riane-senpai likes Bel-senpai, right~?" The frog hat said it bluntly, and makes you blush in return. To make it worse, he said it directly, when Belphegor is at the scene. 

"He-heeeh?? O/////O I-I-I..!" You fidgets.

"Shishishi.. don't be an idiot, Fran, she just admired me, that's all~"

"....!" Your heart stops. 'I see.. so that's how it is. He only see me as a junior that admired him, nothing more.' You narrowed your eyes with a small smile formed on your lips '...Just an admirer and an idol, huh? Looks like.. my chance to confess to him is completely zero if that's how he see me as..' You bit your lips this time, holding back the tears in your eyes.

"Right~ Riane-" He paused as he lean down to your face. You look up at him slowly, with a single tears in your eyes, together with a blushing face that made his heart skips a beat. "Ri-Riane?" He stutter. "What's the matter? Are you-" 

It hit him when he blend in all the message in your orbs. "O-Oi.. are you serious?"

You quickly turn around, hiding your tears that was brimming on your cheeks now. "N-No, of course not. You've mistaken it. Yo-You are right, I just see you as someone that I..." You grind your teeth, swallowing down the choke behind your throat. "I'm sorry..!" You turn your heels and run away from him.

"H-Hey! Riane!!" He runs after you.

-----------------

You rub your tears, hugging your knees close. "I'm an idiot.. to expose my feelings like that.." You sigh. "Now what? How great~ now I will be awkward around him after this.."

"So this is where you were."

"O.O...!" You gasped and look behind your shoulder. "Se-senpai???"

"Shishi, you are fast, aren't you?"

You stands up abruptly. "N-No, senpai, please.. just now.. is.. kya..! Don't be so clo-" Your slipped on the wet tree trunk. "O.O Oh shi- KYA!"

*BUMP*

You fall ontop of him.

">.<..... O.O!" The third K.O situation of today after Fran's frank words and a rejection from Belphegor, is to land on your rejector's chest thanks to your clumsy legs.

"Phew, thank god this tree trunk is big, right? Shishishi~"

"Se-senpai! I'm sorry! I will get off now-"

He pulled you down back to his chest.

"SE-SEN-"

"Shishishishi.. be quiet for a while will ya?"

"B-But..! No..! Please, senpai..! I don't want this.. I-...!"

He shuts you with a deep kiss.

"...! Se-" You tried to get away but he pulled you down again, inserting a tongue. "Hnn!" You gasped, and gradually calm down to his rough, yet passionate kiss. After a few kisses, he hugs you close, and you rest on his shoulder. "...." His smell was soothing, despite the fact that blood always splatter all over his body when he kill vongola enemies.

"...I will not say sorry." He breaks the silence. "H-huh?"

He kissed you again, on the nose. "Shishi.. why, you ask? Because it's your own fault too, for not telling me."

You blushed. "But.. I really thought.. that you think-"

"Shishishi.. well, it's alright. You don't know how happy I am right now~"

"...." You can feel your heart thumping so loud right now, especially when he give you butterfly kisses all around your neck. "...Senpai?"

"Hn?"

"...I love you."

"Shishi. I know, my princess." 

Meanwhile... Fran...

Mukuro: Where were you?

Fran: I've succeeded in bringing Riane-senpai and Bel-senpai together. (He said it with thumbs up)

Mukuro: ..And I believe your mission have been completed other than doing those meaningless stuffs?

Fran: Ah~ I forgot to steal secret information from the enemies today~ 

*STAB*

Fran:....Ow.