You Burn with Us

Fred, Bertha, Boggs and along with some other soldiers and a camera crew are dropped off in 8. Some medical care workers who bring supplies and join them and they venture out into 8 too. They walk into a scene of bombs and death surrounded by bodies. Fred freaks out a little but calms down. They meet up with a woman in charge, Commander Paylor. Boggs explains to her about why Fred is here. Fred and his team go with Paylor into the huge hospital, where all the victims of the bombings are gathering. Clinging to Bertha, Fred has to work hard to pull himself together, surrounded by so many people who are dead and dying. People recognize him and it's almost like he's a medicine to them with the sight of Fred being there. Fred moves through the hospital, meeting people and trying to comfort them. This experience makes Fred realize that he has the authority over the people. A boy named Eddie says Fred are you willing to fight with us? Fred answers, yes, I will, I will fight with all of you! They finally leave the hospital and regroup outside. It seems to have gone pretty well. Suddenly, Boggs gets a warning that an attack is coming and they have to get out of there, pronto. The rebels run, and so does Fred. They get intelligence from Plutarch and Haymitch about where they should hide. The rebels don't want the Capitol bombers to know where Fred is hiding. They head to a nearby warehouse but don't quite get there before the next wave of bombs. Bertha tries to protect Fred and they have an intimate moment in the midst of all the terror. Then, Fred realizes that the bombers are aiming at the hospital, where all the innocent and wounded have been collected. Fred and Bertha deviate from the scheduled plan and go try and help defend the hospital. They go to another warehouse and meet Paylor, who is trying to defend it. They shoot at the incoming bombers, but can't do enough to keep the bombs from falling. During the intense fight scene, they make it through, but things don't look so good for the hospital. Meanwhile, the media team is still filming. Fred realizes the hospital got severely attacked. Even with the remaining revolutionaries working, it's no good, most of the people inside are dead. Bertha and Cressida pull Fred away. Cressida says President Snow made a telecast saying that they were telling the revolutionaries something through these actions. She films Fred. Fred says I want to let the rebels know that I'm alive and that I'm here in District 8 as the Capitol bombed a hospital full of unarmed men, women and children and there will be no survivors. You think for a second that the Capitol will treat us fairly when there's a ceasefire, well you're deluding yourself, this is what they do, this is who they are and what they do! We must fight back! President Snow is sending us a message and I have one for him too. You can torture us and bomb our districts to the ground but do you see that! Cause fire is catching! If we burn, you burn with us! Then, Cressida says we are done filming.