OUTLINE DO NOT POST

HBP/ DH

Hermione And Cédric both die. Meet in the afterlife.

OR

Voldy dies

When the news is spread, they're all in the Great Hall taking care of the wounded and they all scream and cheer and Hermione turns around and Cedric is on one knee with a ring b

Hermione ends the battle with a huge scar from her shoulder down to her waist, and nearly has to have an emergency amputation on her right arm because it was so badly injured but Madame pomfrey and the other medics were able to salvage her nerves but she needed years and years of physical therapy to gain full function of her arm and hand again.

  "Mia, love, you can't keep pushing yourself past your limit. You'll do more bad than good!"

  "This bloody arm is a reminder of that war. Every day, I look in the mirror and I'm reminded of everyone who I couldn't save. Everyone that I failed— I let them die! I'm haunted by them every time I try to use my bloody arm."

  "And you think that we aren't? You think that I'm not haunted by the faces of my friends who died? Of Leanne falling off of the side of the tower? Every bloody day I wake up and I cry for all of the people who aren't here right now. That arm is not a reminder of your failures— it's a reminder of everything that we've fought for. It's a reminder that there is still good in the world. Even thought it may not seem like it, you may not feel like it's a good thing, but trust me, love, it is."