30.

"Aunt Luna!" Renesmee ran towards her Aunt as walked into the backyard of the Cullen house, the house filled with vampires that were going to be witnesses for the Cullen's

"Hey, pretty lady!" Luna grinned, catching the little girl in her arms and resting her on her hip. "Whatca doing?" 

Renesmee let out a giggle, "Will you come color with me? Mommy and Daddy are busy." 

"Of course I'll color with you." 

"Thank you, Luna." Edward smiled at his sister-in-law as she walked back up the steps and into the house. 

"Where's Uncle Embry?" The hybrid asked in wonder as they got out the colors and the color books. 

"He's going to come over here later on." Luna told her niece. Since the witnesses had been showing up, more kids from the tribes had been shifting, so the wolves had been dealing with that, "He's just been busy lately." 

✖✖✖

"When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed a crime." Eleazer explained to everyone, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. 

Jacob stood with his arms wrapped around Luna's shoulders just in case one of the vampires decided they wanted to sink their fangs into her neck. 

"So, he's done this before?" Bella asked.

"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern." 

"Apparently he always pardons one person who thoughts he claims are repentant." Carlisle says.

"This person always had an ability." Eleazer said, "And they're always given a place with the guard." 

"This is all about Alice." Edward spoke up, "He had no one like her." 

"Which is why she left." Luna mumbled. 

"Why does he need witnesses?" Emmett asked. 

"To spread the word that justice has been served." Alistair said. "After he slaughters an entire coven."

Amun walked across the room, "Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving." 

"And where will you go?" Edwards asked. "What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrinia or Kate or anyone with a gift? Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours. And for the way they want to live."

"The packs will fight." Jacob says after a moment of silence, keeping his grip on Luna. "We've never been afraid of vampires." 

"Well...there was that one time." Luna turned her head to look at her. 

"Oh yeah.." 

"We will fight." Tanya declaired as she stood up with Kate and Carmen. 

"This won't be the first time I fought a king's rule." Garrett said.

Benjamin took a step forwarad, "We'll join you." 

"No." Amun looked at the young vampire. 

"I will do the right thin, Amun." Benjamin started in a calm voice, "You may do as you please." 

"Well will stand with you." Senna said.

The Irish coven stood up, "So will me." 

"That didn't take much." Vladimir mumbled. 

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that." Edward said.

"We'll see." Alistair snapped. 

✖✖✖

Luna walked into Emily's house after being at the Cullen's with the other vampires and Jacob. 

"Luna!" Jared jumped up to hug the younger girl, her feet lifting off the ground, "You have no idea how much I've missed you!" 

"I was gone for three hours." Luna told him as he pulled away from her, sitting her back on the ground. 

"This is Luna?" One of the newest, and youngest, wolves asked as he pointed at her from his spot at the kitchen table, "I'm Brady, and might I say you are as pretty as the midnight sun that shines through my windows at night." 

Luna let out a giggle, going over to kiss the younger boy on his cheek, "That was cute." 

"Uh oh," Paul laughed at the shocked look on the boy's face, "I think you broke him Luna." 

"Where's Embry?" She asked, running her hand through her dark curls.

"He's upstairs in your room." Sam answered and she nodded making her way up the stairs.

"Hey." Embry mumbled, half asleep as Luna crawled into the bed with him. "When did you get here?" 

"A few seconds ago." She whispered, pecking his lips. "It's been a weird day."