29.

December had finally rolled around, Jacob and Sam came to an agreement, both of the packs spent time with each other, and Embry had decided that it would be a good idea to leave Sam's back and join Jacob's

December had finally rolled around, Jacob and Sam came to an agreement, both of the packs spent time with each other, and Embry had decided that it would be a good idea to leave Sam's back and join Jacob's. For starters he thought it was a good idea so that he could spend a lot more time with his imprint, not worrying about leaving in the middle of being with her to go on patrol. And because he had grown a soft spot of the immortal child, who had recently decided that calling him 'Uncle Embry' was a good thing. 

 Renesmee, who was only supposed to be a few months old, looked as if she were a five year old. It worried Luna, Bella, Jacob and the Cullen's about how fast that the little girl was growing. She was growing more and more each day. 

At the moment, Luna stood in a clearing with her sister, niece, fiance and best friend, Embry and Jacob in their wolf forms as they watched Renesmee run around catching snowflakes in the palms of her hands.

"Look!" Renesmee laughed, running over to her Mom and Aunt. "I caught a snowflake!" 

Bella crouched own to meet her daughter's height, "It's beautiful. Why don't you go catch another?"

"Catch a big one for me, Ness." Luna grinned before her niece ran off and the youngest Swan girl leaned against her tall wolf fiance to try and gather some of his warmth since it was so cold outside. 

"Edward thinks that we'll find answers in Brazil." Bella turned to her sister and the two wolves, "There are tribes there that might know something." 

"I hope they do." Luna watched as her niece launched herself into the sky, catching another snowflake in her little hand before something caught her eyes in the distance and she dropped back down to the ground. 

Renesmee ran back to her mom, "Who was that?" 

"I think that's our cousin from Denali." Bella answered, "Irina!" 

Luna grabbed her niece's hand as Bella rushed after the vampire who had ran off as soon as Bella called her name, "Come on. Let's get you back to the house. I think we've been out in the snow long enough. How does hot chocolate sound?" 

Renesmee looked up at her Aunt, "With tiny marshmallows?" 

"With tiny marshmallows." Luna laughed, nodding her head in agreement.

✖✖✖

"Tanya convinced Irina to reconcile with us." Carlisle says as he hands up the phone. 

"She must of changed her mind." Edwards voice was bitter. 

"Seeing Jacob and Embry must have been to much for her." Esme tells them.