1

A year later
Dallas,Texas

De'arra

My two year old twin boys are up and running.

I'm so happy to see them shining and glowing like the stars they are

I'm so happy to see them shining and glowing like the stars they are. Yet again I'm sorry that Ken missed the first time they walked and talked. The first word they both said was daddy. Remembering that only makes it worse."Come on babies,we going out,"I say."Where?"Jayden had to question. "We going shopping,"I said picking him up. Hayden scrunched up his face and I picked him up too."Y'all need a bath,"I said bring them upstairs to the bathroom. I turned on the water and waited."Mommy where's daddy?"Hayden questioned. I'm tired of them asking that when Ken's not around. It ain't like we ain't together. We are,yes,we are but Angel and Nahmir don't know about our situation so we fake it around them. I hate lying to my babies but it's the only way for me right now."He's working honey,"I sighed."When will we see him?"they asked at the same time."Soon,now y'all need to shower,"I smiled taking off their clothes. The worst part is their pampers. I undressed them both and began cleaning them. When I was finally finished,I rapped them in a towel. Hayden rolled out running to the door."Hayden....come here!"I said only to see Jayden going too. Next thing I saw was them in a pair of arms,Ken's arms.

"Daddy!!!"they cheered jumping up in his arms."Hey lil man and big man,"he greets them."I'm da big man,"Jayden smiled."Right now y'all need to go to ya mommy and get dressed,"he told them and placed them down. They ran to me and I rapped them back in the towel."Hey,"Ken greeted me."Hi,"I said as he attempted to kiss me but I walked off. I heard him chuckling while following me."So that's how you dealing with me?"he asked. I found a matching pair of outfit for the boys and dressed them in it not saying a  word to Ken. They were finally dressed and looking good.

 They were finally dressed and looking good

They watched Ken and I. "Come on,we heading to the playroom,"I suggested and brought them to the playroom."Can I talk to you for a sec?"Ken asked and left the playroom and went back to mine."What?"I finally spoke to Ken who stood at the door and closed it behind him."So I attempted to kiss you,you walk away,I want to talk to you and that's the greeting I get from you?"he questioned. I got up to find my outfit.