Friends with benefits

I've been a part of Edens gate sense the beginning and I didn't have a choice Jacob had control over me because of that damn musical box, as much as I hated the cult idea I just couldn't leave because Jacob was my best friend and that damn musical box so I went along with the whole damn thing. He put me to work by training the judges I really enjoyed it in a weird way, it was one of my many happy places besides the bliss induced world Faith would put me in sometime. I was the only one that was able to do the job the judged would always turn on the other trainers, Jacob would just tell me that they were weak and that the judges knew that. After a long day of training I went back to Jacobs bunker we shared a room I was lucky because I didn't have to worry about anyone stealing anything and of course the best part was I could walk around in the nude, I don't care if Jacob were to see me nude because I've known him for so long we seen each other nude all the time. Boy did I love seeing him with out any clothing he had the perfect physique I could stare at him forever and die satisfied, I walked into the bedroom removing my top and bottoms today I didn't feel like being fully nude I went over to Jacobs room seeing him sleeping he looked so sweet when he was sleeping. I plopped myself right beside him and curled up sometimes we would just cuddle up to one another just to make us feel human again in this war torn county. This time I felt different I wanted more then just cuddling so I got on top of him which woke him up. "Hey what are you doing there kid?" he asked raising an eyebrow.  I started to kiss his baer chest biting and nipping leaving little marks, I didn't answer I just wanted to show him what I was doing. I slowly started to leave kisses all the way down to his member region. "Lets see what we have here?" I said chuckling as I removed the blankets. His erected member popped out because he was in the nude I looked in awe at it I've never seen his member so hard before. "You like what you see?" he asked I nodded me head. I grabbed his member pumping it up and down as I did that I would like the tip of his member making him moan with delight and buck his hips, he sure had a sexy moan it was deep I loved it when this instances would just kick in. "Are you gonna cum for me?" I asked in with a smirk. I saw him raise his brow and give me one hell of a smerk. "Oh of course I am but I'm not going cum in your mouth, I'm going cum somewhere a bit more special." he declared turning me around and pushing me on my stomach, I spread my legs showing off how were my pussy was. I felt him tease my pussy lightly pushing it in and quality taking it out after a couple times of him teasing me I had enough, I pushed myself onto his cock I moaned with each thrust he gave me it felt so good the best I've ever had. "J..jacob.." I moaned digging my nails into the bedding. I could hear him grunting and moaning with each thrust, he was getting deeper and deeper inside me and with one last big thrusts he blew his thick creamy load deep in my pussy. He pulled out to reveal cum slowly dripping out of my wet pussy. "That was great kid but are you going to tell me why you did that?" He asked confused lying back in bed. "I just wanted something more then just cuddling." I giggled cuddling up to him. He put his are around me and messing up my hair. "So you wanna keep doing this? It can be a friends with benefits type of thing." he explained with a big smile. "Of course I wanna keep doing this, you fucked the sin right out of me." I declared letting out a big laugh and rubbing my lust scar.