Jacob Seed: The Soldier

This moment of passion is before the whole cult bullshit started when Jacob was the man I love and not the man I had to kill.
It was a warm summer's night in Hope County, Jacob and I were laying on the couch that night enjoying a scary movie with a big bowl of popcorn and a jug of sunny D. We were watching all the Saw movies from the beginning to end we were on the 3rd movie when I notice Jacob making some moves, like moving his hand down to my thigh rubbing it and giving me light little nips on my neck I tilted my head back and let out a couple small moans they were just loud enough for him to  hear them, he then moved his second hand to my chest. Unbuttoning my pajama top he sneaked his head in there and started playing with my bare breast he twirled my right nipple in his hand getting it hard but he wanted them to get hard, so he grabbed some ice cubes that we had in our drinks and started to rub the ice all over my warm bare breast at this point I was moaning louder and start to touch cock through his pants getting him hard too.
I turned around favouring him and his cock by making out and  and rubbing the fabric on his cock as we kissed our tongues touched dancing with each other, I  pulled away from the love-inducing kiss and gave him a smirk he knew what that meant I started to kiss him again and unbuckled his pants at the same time I took his cock and started to pump up and down repeatedly in tell I could hear him moaning like a little whore. The kiss moved all the way from his neck to chest and stomach then lastly to his cock I lightly kissed the shaft of his cock the slowly moving to the tip of his big cock, licking and sucking it violently which made him give me some of his delicious pre-cum I used my tongue to swirl the pre-cum on the tip then I licked all the precum off, licking from the bottom all the way to the top making sure his cock is clean for the next round of thick warm cum he had waiting for me.

I started to touch myself laying back on the couch I watched as Jacob jerked himself off which turned me on even more, I started to finger myself starting sweet and slow then picking up the paste as Jacob stroked his stiff cock faster. The sight of him touching himself just turned me on, even more, seeing him pleasure himself gave me a lot of pleasure. I couldn't take the sight of him anymore I had to have his cock right now! I jumped up off the couch went on all fours and crawled to him lightly caressing his thigh, I was mesmerized by his cock it was as if I was in a trance-like state only want him and no one else, which was true I only wanted him he was my everything. I Stood up and got on top of him wrapping my arms around his neck and started to nip his ears as I teased his cock with my wet pussy, my pussy would be close enough for me to touch the tip and move my hips from side to side so that it would please him a little. It drove him nuts cause every time I would do that he'd try to buck his cock into me which didn't work because I would move faster than him this lasted for about five minutes, five minutes of fun for me but I got distracted and Jacob took that opportunity to finally get his way. By holding me to his chest and repeatedly bucking his cock into me, I moaned so loud from the suddenness tilting my head back in ecstasy but it didn't stop there he grabbed my hips pushing me all the way down on his cock bucking his hips into mine. With each thrust I could feel my insides tighten up with pleasure, I could feel my climax coming, I moaned digging my nails into his back, I could tell that Jacob was about to climax too because he would buck his hips uncontrollably. I loved it when he wasn't in control of his movements when he was like that it brought me the most pleasure he could ever give me.

I moaned even louder giving him encouragement to keep up the good work, He gave me some good deep thrusts before cumming deep in me, I could feel his warm seed dripping out of my pussy. I then grabbed his face pushing it into my pussy telling him to clean up his mess. He got down licking up all his cum that was poured into me, he knew that I didn't reach my climax so he decided to suck and lick my clit he was always good at playing with my clit. As he was licking my clit he suck a finger or two in my pussy and started to pump his fingers in and out with all this hand I could feel my climax drawing near, I shoved his face right close to my pussy cumming all over his face kicking my leg up into the air moaning in pleasure filled ecstasy.

**Sorry for a shit ending and writing...... And yes finally I've finished another story for once! Sorry for not posting a new story I have not been in the best mood but that should not be an excuse**