More than friends

I've known Jacob for so long even before this cult crap start I remember us playing together as kids, he was always getting in trouble but as we grew we started feeling a stranger connection for one another. We didn't act on these feelings intel we were around the age of 21, it started off small like hugs, holding hands, and then kissing then one night it lead to sex and oh my was it a beautiful thing I can remember as if it was yesterday. He started to fondly my breast as we kissed I then trailed my hands done to his member zone I was hesitant about it, but it felt so right I began to rub my hand on his bulge I could hear Jacob letting out a couple moans and those little moams he let out just turned me on so fast it was like a light switch went off. I unzipped his jeans leaving his erected member just sticking up in the air, I spit in my hand and began to pump member up and down as I jerked him off I moved my kisses down his neck biting and leaving little love marks on him. "Now you're mine." I giggled He started to moan louder as he was getting close to cumming "Not just yet we still have some fun to do." I said with lust filled tone. As I quick put my mouth around his stiff member bobbing up and down and taking time to focus on the tip, ever now and then he would buck his hips making his member go all the way to the back of my throat making me gag a bit but he loved it because he would a louder moan which told me I was doing my job right. Jacob then pushed me on the mattress quickly grabbing at my pants undoing them and pulling them down to my knees. I could feel something warm and wet at the entrance of my pussy I realized that Jacob was eating me out, I gasped trying to not let out a sound but he would push my hands away from my mouth. "No need to be quite dear no one will hear you." he said with a smirk. I wanted him so bad I desired him inside of me.
" Jacob please fuck me!" I moaned.
As soon as I said that I felt him enter me with one big thrust I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me, I moaned his name with each thrust letting him know he was doing a fantastic job I could feel a knot in my stomach. "I'm going cum." we both moaned at the same time. "Cum in me Jacob, fill me up with your warm tasty cum!" I moaned out of control. I felt him shoot his warm load into me with one another thrust I could feel his cum deep inside of me, he then gave me kiss on the forehead I kissed him back. "I love you Ellie I hope you know that." he said bringing me in for a hug. "I know you do darling." I whispered in his ear kissing him on his cheek.