Weird Dream..

This story is about a dream that I keep on having of Jacob Seed and I thought it would make a great fanfic, so if the plot seem really weird remember it come for a dream and dreams can be fucking weird as hell. Let's jump right into it.

I've been with Jacob for about a week now, when I say I've been with him I mean held against my will. Im slowly falling in love with him I know it sounds cheesy but we had something because at night he'd come to my room and we would have sex and let me tell you, it was the best sex I've ever had (He was my first) I hope it was the same with him. I'd be disappointed if it wasn't any go for him but it had to be good because he kept on coming back for more, as we were having sex I noticed that he had the key to the cage wrapped around his wrist so I was ready to grab it the next time him and I have sex again, because I needed to leave before he could fully brainwash me and turn me into one of his hunters. Tonight was my lucky night because I could hear footsteps and whistling that could only be Jacob he always did that when he was coming down to visit me, I watched him walk up to the cage door he looked 10x sexeir under the moonlight.
"Hello my dear." He said grabbing my hands lightly kissing them.
That made me flutter like he was doing that for the first time but we all know that it wasn't the first time and hopefully not the last. He sure knew all my love spots which he knew how to abuse them and make me squirm. The sound of his voice always made me feel happy and warm. He made me feel safe in this dangerous place.
"Well what took you so long Sir, I thought that I was going to have to pleasure myself alone tonight." I smirked starting to unbutton my top to expose my breasts.
"I had to make sure no one was out so they wouldn't see our affair at this time of night my dear." He said kissing me on the cheek then unlocking the door.
As Jacob walked in I watched him closely as he put the key back on his wrist, now it was the waiting game. For the right time the right moment to grab the key, the key for my freedom. I leaped right into his arms and started to kiss his neck.

As I kissed him I left a trill starting from his ear all the way to his neck, I sucked in one spot leaving a big hickey. Marking him as mine and he marked me as his own. I pushed his hands up against his head making sure I was in control if I wanted my plan to work, I tied his hands up my lips never leaving his but as I tied up his wrist I sneakily grab the hoping he wouldn't notice. Now that I had the key I had to think of my next move and quickly before he found out what I've done. My plan was to fuck him in tell he'd pass out, I'd fuck him like my life depends on it which it did. I started to touch his cock though his pants rubbing it up and down and oh boy did he get hard , I unzipped his pants making his cock pop up I continue to jerk him off. I enjoy jerking him off because he would just moan and that was a big turn on for me, as I jerked his cock I positioned myself on his cock and start the ride him like there was no tomorrow, he thrusted deep into my pussy with each thrust I felt bliss through out my body. Then he grabbed my breasts pulling them and as he did that he noticed the key missing, he pushed me right off yelling at me for the key I was terrified but I stood my ground showing him the key. Before he could run at me the ground below us started to shake and crumple, before we could do anything we both fell 15 feet underground and there was nothing we could do.

And that's where my weird dream ended have you guys had any weird dreams out the Seed siblings