Chapter 5

Harry's POV:

"What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"Ummm...I don't know! What time is it?"

I looked at my watch. "About three."

"Hmmm..oh I know! LET'S MAKE CUPCAKES!" Her face lit up. It was so cute.

"We'd have to go out to get the ingredients," I told her.

"Alright then! To the grocery store!" she yelled.

I turned to go to the stairs. "Okay, let me just go get change-" I turned around to see the door wide open and Lacy already running towards my car--in her pajamas.

I laughed but then realized how mad Louis would be if he knew she was going out in, according to him, "barely anything". I ran up the stairs and to my closet. I grabbed two of my hoodies and a pair of sunglasses, for me. Then I hurried back down the stairs, grabbed my keys, went out, locked the door, and turned to head towards my car. I saw her talking to a guy who was walking his dog. He look about 31 or 2-ish. I began walking towards them and realized that he kept glancing down at her chest, and then when she bent down to pet his dog he took a good long stare at her butt. I filled with anger. I rushed over to her.

"Okay Lacy! Time to say goodbye!" The man looked at me and I gave him a dirty look. He took his dog and left.

"Alright!" she said, smiling.

I smiled back. "Oh, here, I brought you one of my hoodies." I said, handing it to her.

"Thanks." She pulled it over her head. It was so big on her. She climbed into the passenger seat and I went to the driver's seat. I strated the car and drove down the street.

"So what flavor cupcakes do you want to make?"

"Chocolate! WIth chocolate frosting!"

"Alright," I said. I pulled into the grocery mart parking lot and parked the car. I put on my sunglasses and got out. Lacy got out and we both walked towards the store.

It was pretty empty. Lacy grabbed a buggie. "Why do we need that?" I asked.

"Well, don't you think we should get a little more stuff?"

"I guess so...starting with this!" I scooped her up and put her in the cart. She starting laughing.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe your doing this," she giggled.

"I can," I said. I started pushing the cart through the aisles. Every so often Lacy would grab something that we needed and put it into the cart next to her. We got stares from everyone.

Once we finally had all the ingredients and the frosting we went to the check out. The lady gave us a weird look, but she scanned the items and I payed and put the bags in the cart next to Lacy. I pushed the cart out to the lot and to the car.

Lacy held up her arms and I pulled her out. Then I put the bags in the back and put the cart away.

I got in the car and we drove off.

When we got home Lacy sprinted into the house. She went straight to the kitchen and took a big bowl out.

"Set out the ingredients!" she said, as if she was head chef.

"Yes ma'am!" I said. She giggled. I set out all the ingredients we needed while she looked for the recipe.

One we added all the ingredients, I started mixing it. Then I took a little bit and tasted it.

"Mmmm," I said.

"Hey! I want some!" she said.

"Oh alright." I took the spoon and turned to her. She shut her eyes and held out her tongue. I dabbed it on her nose.

"Hey!"

"Yes?" I asked.

She grabbed a napkin and wiped it off her nose. "I'll get you back for that!"

I laughed and started to put the mix into the muffin pan that we had lined with floral cupcake holders. Once I was done she took the pan and put it in the oven. While she did that I turned to put the bowl in the sink. 

I turned back to her and suddenly she threw something on me. I looked down. I was covered in flour.

"I told you I would get you back!" she laughed. 

"Haha, very funny," I said, approaching her. Then I quickly grabbed a handful of flour and threw it on her.

She gasped. She threw some more flour on me and soon we were in a flour-throwing war.

"Okay, okay stop!" she yelled as I held her by the waist with one arm, my other arm holding the bag of flour above her head.

I laughed and put the bag down. We both looked around the kitchen, now almost comepletely white.

"I'M NOT CLEANING!" she screamed, then sprinted away, up the stairs.

"Oh yes you are!" I yelled, chasing after. She had locked herself into my room. "Lacy, open this door!" I said, knocking.

"NEVER!" she screamed.

"Okay, fine, you win!" I said. Then I quietly reached above my door and found the key.

I opened the door and went in.

She was sitting on my bed and screamed. "How?!"

"There's a key, babe," I said, holding it up.

"Well, you'll never get me to go" she said, sitting with her head high.

"Oh really?" I said, slowly walking to her. "Not even if I...TICKLE YOU?!" I lunged at her and started tickling her.

She began giggling like mad.  "Stop...stop! Please!" she said gasping for air.

"Surrender!" I said.

"Okay...okay! I surrender!" she said. I stopped tickling her. 

I looked down at her. I just wanted to kiss her so bad. 

But instead I got up. "Come on Lace, let's go clean up." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I'm changing the spelling of "Lacy" one more time. I know, I suck. 

Also, Sophia is being changed to Ally, and shes turning 18 in three months instead of 5, and she likes Louis. I promise this is the last time I'm changing stuff! 

Okay, please comment/vote/fan! 

Thanks so much for reading! You guys rock! :) x