Chapter 1

Hey guys! Well this is my new story! I haven't come up with a title yet though....

Anyways I really hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character descriptions:

Lacy: Long brown hair, bronzeish-blonde natural highlights, slight curls. Light tan skin, big hazel eyes. Height: 5'5" Age: 16

Chris: Dark brown hair, kind-of tan skin, brown eyes. Height: 5'11" Age: 19

The rest is pretty self-explanatory...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with sun shining on my face. It had been a week since school was let out....since I graduated. Then I remembered. Today wasn't just and ordinary day. My older brother was coming back to visit! I jumped out of bed and ran over to my closet.

"Lacy, what are you doing...?" I heard my younger sister Lottie ask.

"Lou's coming today! Remember?" I said, as I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail.

"Oh yeah!" She sat up. "Maybe he'll bring Harry," she said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes. "We're just friends, Lotts. I've got a boyfriend you know." Lottie was the only one who knew about Chris, my boyfriend. We had to keep it a secret because I'm not really supposed to be dating him.

"Yeah, that nobody knows about. Mum and Louis don't even approve of him," she said, getting out of her bed, and walking next to me to look through her part of the closet. She and I shared a room.

"Well I don't need their approval, especially not Lou's." Lou was always protective of me, which sometimes got a bit annoying. 

I heard my phone buzz showing that I had a text, so I walked back to go answer it. I saw it was Chris and unlocked my phone so I could read the whole text. 

~Text Convo~

Chris: Hey babe. I'm going out with a couple friends to a club tonight. It wouldn't be as fun if you weren't there! x

Lacy: I would love to, but I'm underage...

Chris: Let me worry about that. So you coming?

Lacy: Yeah okay, what time?

Chris: Around nine. I'll be there to pick you up.

Lacy: Kay, I gotta go now! Bye :) x

Chris: Bye. x 

~End Convo~

 I put my phone down and walked back over to the closet.

"Who was it?" Lottie asked. 

"Chris," I responded.

"What'd he say?" she asked.

"He wants me to go out to a club with him tonight," I said.

"What?! Don't you have to be like 18?" she sounded a little shocked.

"Yeah, but he knows how to get me in," I said, pulling out my navy floral dress and laying it on the bed.

"What are you going to tell mum?" 

I shrugged. "Probably that I'm going to a party with a friend."

I decide to go eat some breakfast before I changed. I left the room, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, then went downstairs to the kitchen. Nobody was there. I went to the cabinet and grabbed the box of cereal. Just then I heard the sound of a car door close. I looked up and through the window. As soon as I saw him I dashed towards the front door. I swung it open and ran out, barefoot, onto the driveway.