Chapter 2

Louis' POV:

Chris looked like he was about to say something, but Lacy spoke up.

"Louis what are you doing here?!" she yelled, sounding irritated.

"Coming to get you," I said. Then I took her wrist and tried to pull her away, but she held back.

"I'm not going with you," she said bitterly.

"I'm afraid you don't have that choice," I told her.

"Yes, I do." she said.

"It's dangerous to be here," I said.

"Louis! I'm not a little kid anymore!" Lacy yelled.

"But you're not an adult either, okay? So come on or I'll carry you out!" I said, getting frustrated. She gave me a mean look, then whipped her wrist out my hand and rushed off into the crowd of people.

I sighed, and started making my way through the crowd, looking for her, with Harry behind me. It didn't take long to find her, I saw her just standing there looking at something. What the...

I walked a little closer, and realized what she was looking at. Oh god..

Lacy's POV:

There he was. There was the guy that I had sacrificed so much for. That I had lied countless times for. The guy who supposedly loved me, kissing that Emily girl.

I stood frozen, not knowing what to do. But that quickly passed. I stormed up to him.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, shocked.

"Lacy...I thought you left," Chris said.

"Why? Why would you do that?" I asked, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Lacy..." he said.

"You know what! I don't even want to hear it! You're an ass Chris!" I yelled.

"Whatever Lace, I don't wanna be with a girl who's older brother is always barging in okay?" he said.

"He was just trying to protect me from idiots like you! And now I wish I had listened to him! How could I be so stupid... actually believing you loved me! All you ever want is for me to get drunk so we can have sex! I HATE YOU! I never want to see your horrible face again! Screw you, Chris!" I yelled. Then I spun around and walked over to Louis and Harry before he could say anything else. I threw my arms around Louis and started crying my eyes out. He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"It's okay Lace, come on let's go home," he said. I pulled away and nodded. Harry put his arm over my shoulders and we all walked to the exit.

Lou got in the driver's seat, while I got in the back with Harry. He sat in the middle seat and I sat behind Louis' seat. I kept on crying into Harry's chest.

We got home and came through the front door. The lights were off and there was nobody there. 

They took me up to my room and we stood at the doorway.

"I'm so sorry Lou. I was so stupid to think he ever loved me. I was just...so BLIND! I should have listened to you..." I whispered.

"It's okay Lacy I know.." he said. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tight.

I pulled away, "And Harry, I'm really sorry you had to see all that.."

"Lacy you're my best friend, don't apologize. I want to be there for you," he said.

I smiled and stood on my tiptoes to hug him around the neck (I had taken off the heels). He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight.

"If you need anything, don't be afraid to wake me up, okay?" he whispered. I nodded and pulled away.