Chapter 4

Lacy's POV:

I woke up crying. It was all too much. The whole Chris thing and now me moving to London. I missed sharing my room with Lottie. I missed my best friend. Ally, I hadn't even been able to tell her I was leaving. So much had changed in such little time...

I felt something move next to me, I saw Harry blink a few times. Then he shot up. "What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing...go back to sleep," I said .

"I don't want to, I want to know what's wrong. Lacy please tell me," he said.

"It's just, I miss everyone! And I'm so upset over Chris. Why would he cheat on me with that girl? Probably because she's ten times prettier than me." I muttered the last part.

"What? Are you crazy? Lacy, you're gorgeous! You have a beautiful face, a great body, and an amazing personality. You have it all Lace!" Harry said.

I looked up at him, finding his eyes in the darkness. He looked back at me.  

I broke the stare. "Um, thanks," I said, blushing. Thank god it was dark, so he couldn't see.

"Of course. Oh and uh, Lacy, one more thing," he said.

I looked up at him, "Yes?"

He leaned down and pressed his lips up against mine. He pulled away, and I sat frozen with shock.

I looked up at him and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, then I got up and went to Louis' room.

Confused thoughts races through my head as I walked down the hallway.

Did Harry really like me? Did I like Harry? Of course I did.... 

Am I ready for a relationship? Would Louis even approve?

I shook them out and knocked on Louis' door. There was no answer so I went in.

He was sleeping on his bed.

"Louis?"

No answer. I stepped closer and tried again, this time a little louder.

"Louis?" I said tapping him.

He sat up quickly.

"Is Lacy alright?!" He said

"What? Yeah Lou I'm fine... Can I sleep here tonight though?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course you can, what happened?" he asked.

"Nothing...I just want to be with you tonight," I said.

"Okay..come here sweetie," he said.

He moved over and patted the space next to him. I crawled under the sheets.

"Night Lacy," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Night Lou," I said.

------------------------------------------ 

I woke up to someone gently shaking me.  

"Lacy, Lace! Finally you're awake. Louis sent me up to wake you, it's almost 1 In the afternoon!" Liam said.

"No, go awayyyy!" I whined.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Liam asked me.

"Nothing, go away.." I grumbled, pulling the sheets over my head.

"Okay, okay you don't have to tell me." He pulled the sheets off my my head. "But at least come down to eat something."

"I'm not hungry," I said.