Chapter 5: Second Sleepover + A Scare

After Summerslam, I went back to the hotel while Randy and Cody stayed to talk to Christian. When I got back to the hotel, I pulled out the key that Cody gave me to his hotel room so I opened up the door. I figured I might be there for a while so I went ahead and decided to change into my nightwear. I was in the middle of changing my pants when Cody came in. "It's kind of hot in here, isn't it?" Cody said as he came over to where I was standing. He rubbed his hand all over my back as he pressed his lips onto mine.

     I broke the kiss to answer Cody's question. "Yes it is.... Do you mind if I spend the night?"

     "Nope," Cody said, smiling as he grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. He sat down then pulled me down onto his lap. Once he had wrapped his arms around my body, he grabbed the remote to the television and turned it on. We sat there for a few hours till we finally decided to head to bed. The whole time I only had a tank top and underwear on. I got up to put my shorts on. "Aren't you too hot to wear pants to bed?

     "Yeah, but is it okay with you if I only had my underwear on?"

     "It's perfectly okay with me." I walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed in. I automatically pulled the covers up even though I wasn't freezing cold. Cody rolled over, closer to me. He wrapped his right arm over my body. I looked up at him as I pressed our lips together. I stopped the kiss after an hour and whispered good-night.

     The next morning, I woke up to a shower running. I went into the bathroom to see if Cody was taking a shower, sure enough, he was getting into the shower until he saw me. Once he saw me, he walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss.

___________________________________________________________________________

     5 hours later, Randy, Cody, and I went out to eat lunch at Dannie's Diner.  I got a hamburger while Randy got chicken noodle soup and Cody had a grilled cheese sandwhich.  When we were finished, Uncle Randy went to go pay and then Cody tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away.

     When we were finished eating, we went back to the hotel. Once we got in the lobby, we discussed what was going to happen. Randy was going to go to the gym to work out while I spent a few hours in Cody's room.  Once we got into his room, I closed his door and when I turned back around, he grabbed my waist and kissed me. After a few mintues, he led me over to his bed and he laid down on top of me.  We just continued to kiss when he unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off of my arms.  He planted little kisses all down my neck to my stomach.  Once he got to my pants line, he used his hands to pull down my pants.  Once he threw them onto the floor, all I had on was my bra and my underwear.  Since I was like halfway nude, I decided to make him the same way.  I started to lift his shirt over his then I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants.  Once I finished messing with his clothes, he reached around me, found my bra clasp, and unbuckled it.  When he unbuckled it, he slid down the straps and threw my bra onto the floor.  He lifted me up and set me onto his lap.  He started feeling around my breasts and attacked my nipples with his tongue.  I moaned out of pleasure so then he slipped two fingers under my thong and into my vagina.  I gripped his hair.

     But then we heard a knock so he quickly slipped on his pants and hid me into the bathroom so I could dress while he finds out whoever was at his door.  I went into his bathroom and before I got dressed, I started thinking about what pleasure I had just been through. I quickly got my bra, shirt, and pants back on then walked back into the other room.  Cody's co-worker, Titus O'Niel, was at the door, actually smiling.  "I'm here for Tiffany," he said, barging into the room. "Where is she?"

     "She's in the bathroom."  Cody said, looking really scared.