Chapter 12: Raw + Happy Reunion

When Raw came around, I was so scared because of that mysterious text I got. When the show started, I went out to the middle of the ring like Randy told me to. When I got to the ring, I was handed a mic so I could talk. “I got a text about a week ago saying that someone was going to see me tonight and Randy told me to be out here. What's going on?” I yelled, looking at the top of the ramp. Cody Rhodes' music started playing and he ran down the ramp. When he got into the ring, he told me, “I sent that text message. I love you Tiffany. Please forgive me.”

     “I love you too,” I said with a huge smile. He grabbed my waist, pulled me closer and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and made it deeper. When we quit kissing, he held my hand while we walked down the ramp to the backstage area.

     “I told you that you loved her,” John Cena said. Cody lead us to his locker room to watch the rest of the show.

     “I couldn't stop thinking about you. At night I kept wishing that you were there sleeping beside me. I will never assume something without checking the facts, especially in our relationship,” he said, kissing my cheek.

     “I couldn't stop thinking about you either. Please never leave me again,” I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

     “I won't,” Cody said, kissing me. This is what it's like to be happy with a perfect man in your life; never let him go, I thought to myself as we sat on the couch, with my head on his shoulder, watching the rest of the show. When I was just about to doze off, there was a loud knock on Cody's locker room door. “Come in!” Cody yelled, using his hand to quickly brush my hair out of my face. Ted burst in the room looking furious.

     “I saw your little segment. That did not make me very happy,” Ted said. “What are you doing in here?”

     “Cody and I are back together. I love him; you can't change that, no matter how hard you try,” I told Ted, snuggling in closer to Cody. He stormed out of the room furious. I snuggled closer to his chest while Cody was tracing circles on my shoulder with his finger.

     “Want to go on a date tonight?” Cody asked, looking down at me.

     “I would love to,” I answered as I reached up and kissed him.

     Three hours later, Cody and I were at the beach close to the hotel. It took us three hours because we had to get back to the hotel and we had to change into our swim suits. We set out our towels right beside each others and laid down. After thirty minutes of lying beside each other and talking, Cody used my hand to pull me up and drag me into the ocean. When my feet first touched the water, I jumped back onto the shore where there was no water. “Come on babe!” Cody yelled to me, running back up to me.

     “The water's cold,” I told him. He picked me up and carried me into the ocean. Once we were out very far, he let me go so I was standing. I turned around and put my arms around his neck while he put his arms around my waist. After standing like that for several minutes, he picked me up bridal-style and swung me. After he had swung me three times, he let me go and I flew several feet away and splashed into the water. When I finally stood up, I was soaked and I saw that Cody had swam to where he was standing right in front of me.

     “Was it fun?” Cody asked as he smiled.

     “No! You scared me!” I yelled. I pushed him and he fell backwards into the water. He stood up and chased me for ten minutes into the water, out, and back in. When we finally stopped, we walked, hand-in-hand, to the towels that we had set out when we first got there.

     “I like that bikini on you. It makes you look sexier than before,” he said, wrapping one of his arms behind my waist.

     “Thanks, I guess?” I responded, lying down and snuggling closer to Cody. We just laid there, talking and intertwining our fingers. “I love you Cody.”

     “I love you too,” Cody said, leaning over to kiss me. That tiny kiss turned into a full-out make-out session. When we had been kissing for a while, we felt someone start spraying us so we stopped to see who it was. It turned out to be Brad Maddox.

     “Hey lovebirds. How you doing?”

     “Hey Brad. We're doing good. What about you?” Cody responded.

     “I'm going great,” he said. As soon as he said that, it started pouring rain. Cody and I got up, packed all our things up, and ran back to the hotel. Once we were under the awning of the entrance, we took a breath and laughed.

     "That was so much fun,” I said while I laughed.

     “Want to do like couples do in movies while it's raining?” Cody asked.

     “Let's do it,” I answered as I dragged him out from under the awning on the sidewalk. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me closer, and kissed me passionately. After we finished kissing, we headed on up to his room.

____________________________________________________________

A/N

     To the side is Tiffany's swimsuit.

     Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while.  My next mission is to update "Of Love and Heart".