Chapter 11: Mysterious Mysterious

The next morning, I found a note on the bedside table.

          Good morning beautiful!  Sleep well?  You're probably wondering where I'm at.  I went to the gym to work-out with a few of the other WWE superstars.  I love you babe.  See you later.

     I decided to surprise Ted by going to the gym.  I got dressed in appropriate clothes and went over to the gym about a block away from the arena.  When I gave the receptionist my name and walked through the door, I saw Ted lifting weights.  I like him, but not as much as I love Cody, I thought to myself as I walked over to Ted.  When Ted finally stopped lifting weights and saw me, he had a surprised look on his face that turned into a huge smile.

     While I was helping Ted work-out, I got a text from a mysterious number.

          Hey Tiffany.  I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry and I love you.  I never should have let you go.  I'll see you one week from now at the show.  Bye babe!

     Who sent this text message?  I thought to myself as I shrugged it off and focused my attention back on Ted.  After another hour and a half or working at the gym, we decided to head over to the arena to see if we could help out at all for Smackdown in several days.  We helped around the arena for several hours then we went back to his hotel room to watch a movie.  "What movie do you want to watch tonight?"  Ted asked me.

     "Can we watch Pitch Perfect?  I love that movie," I said, sitting down on the couch while he put the movie in.  When he came to sit on the couch, he lifted me up and say me on his lap.  Whenever a song came on, I started singing along and every single time, Ted would kiss me gently on the cheek.  Eventually, Ted and I fell asleep beside each other on the couch.  When I woke up I thought, holding back the tears,  I remember when I used to do this with Cody.  I miss him so much!

     After half an hour of reliving all of the memories that I had about Cody and me, Ted woke up and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder.  "I'm going to my uncle's room for a little bit," I told him, getting up off the couch and leaving the room.  I went down a floor to Uncle Randy's room and fell down on my bed, crying.

     "What's wrong Tiff?"  Randy asked ne, sitting down beside me and patting my back.

     "I miss Cody.  I love him Uncle Randy.  Why did he have to leave my life?"  I asked, seriously regretting ever letting Ted talk to me.

     "Do you truly love him?"

     "Yes I do.  I love him with all of my heart."

     "Well, then you have to go out to the ring on Monday right at the very beginning of the show," he said.

     "Okay," I agreed; I wasn't even going to argue.

__________________________________________________________________

     Sorry this is a really short chapter.  This is a just a filler chapter for Raw. Who could the mysterious text be from?  Love all of you guys!!!