"Zack is hiding something" -Alexa

Recap:

"Like you." he said. My jaw dropped 

"Oh my Duck chips are you kidding me!?"

"No. I am not"

I smiled "Good because I really like you as well and if we were joking I would cry"

"Would you maybe like to go out with me?" he asked

"MMMMHHHH" I said "Let me think-YES!"

He laughed and took my hand and we went to swing for a while

-------

One month later

Alexa and I were siting in the living room watching  How to train a Dragon.

My relationship with Zackk was awesome. We went on several dates and each one seemed better then the next.

Zack sometimes would be gone for a day but I was okay with it, I trusted him enough to know he would not do anything to hurt me.

"Ronnie?" Alexa said her voice low and shy.

"mmh?" I replied

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Um I think Zack is lieing to you about something."'

"Really Alexa?"

"Yes!"

I looked at her shaking my head.

"Ronnie I am telling you, Zack is hiding something. I do not know what but I feel like he is. I really do not want you to get hurt." Alexa told me

Alexa and I have been fighting over this for a month, it was the same thing over and over again. I was getting really fed up with it, to be honest.

"Really! You see that I am happy, for once in my life and you have to find a way to ruin it don't you!?" I yelled. Her face showed pure shock.

"Do you really think that lowly of me?" she asked.

"Right now. Yes, I do think of you like that."

Her mouth opened and closed a couple of times and she shook her head.

"I really thought you were my friend, Ronnie, tonight you showed me you aren't" she said while getting up and walking out of my room tears in her eyes.

Once she closed the door tears ran down my face and I shook my head. I need to get out of this house.

I took out my phone and dailed.

Ring

Ring

Ring

.......

"Hello?" Zack said

"Zack." I said my voice cracked.

"Babe, what is wrong?"

"Can I live with you for a while... Alexa and I got into a huge fight and I need to get out of the house. I can't live here" My voiced cracked every other word.

"I am on my way now babe, I will be there soon" He said

"Bye, see you soon." I said

"See you soon" He said and ended the call.

I ran around my room getting all my things and putting them into my backpacks. I put on a sweater and picked up my bags. I looked back in the room, sighed and left the room to go wait outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE YOU GUYS GO!

Not edited

jellybeans I love you readers!

Sorry I take FOREVER to update but I have been wiritng new stories, and been taking college classes along with my highschool classes.

OH I might get a chance to go to

SPAIN

:D

Love you my jellybeans

-Stacy ^-^