The Talk with Alex

Well I hope this Chapter dosent suck butt but still :D

Dedicated to my second fan :D and also my other fans :D

comment vote fan?

Note: Not edited!!!

Alex --->

Once I opened the door Alex came up to me and grabbed my bags. And walked upstairs towards the rooms and where I think I am going to sleep at.

“You are going to sleep in the room in-between Damen and my room.” Alex said looking at the marks on my face. There was a moment of silence, Alex kept looking at my face. She had seen the abuse my parents gave me only one other time when I couldn’t move because they had beaten me so badly.

She was sleeping the night a month ago when I got in trouble for talking about going to sleep at her house on the weekend. I don’t know why but that cause a click of anger for my parents. My father came up to where Alex and I were sitting at on the floor. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the floor. And that was were he began to beat me. Alex was shocked she knew that I had a bad life at home but she never thought that they would beat me in front of her. Once they were done beating me and they left the room Alex slowly came up to me. I was black and blue and so tired to the point of just passing out. Alex never got over that day so after that day she would text me every night to make sure I was okay.

“I can not believe they hit you again and then had the nerve to kick you out” She said raising her voice. Making Damen’s room door knob start to move. Damen also knew about my home life but not all of it. We were silent when Damen came out of his room.

“Ronnie are you okay? I heard that you were going to live with us.” he said hugging me

“Yeah I am okay and yes I am going to live with you guys, Your mom said it was a good idea and that I wont be a bother to you guys.” I said hugging him back

“Gasp, Why would you ever say you’re a bother. You are my wife”

“I never knew we got married”

“That is because I never told you before this”

“haha okay weirdo” I said laughing. Alex smiled but didn’t say anything she was still think about the abuse I was put through. Damen felt awkward after a while so he left back into his room. And I left my things in my new room and then Alex and I went into her room to talk.

I was going to tell her about my new crush Zack. I really did like him but a guy like him would never like a girl like me a and maybe even had a girlfriend right now. We sat on her big black bed. I smiled and gave her a puppy dog eyed look. She gave me a question type of look.

“I meet a guy today, and he took me home too.” I said smiling. This made Alex smile and want to know more ideas.

“And more details please” She said making her eyes bigger.

“Well his name is Zack, he is two years older than me so he is 18.”

“What else…”

“Well we talked a lot he and I both like the same type of music. He loves art, like me and he is really sweet.”

“That is awesome man. I am glad for you.”

“Yeah but you are going to be able to meet him yourself, and see if you like him or not yourself.”

“Oh really when? Do you think I am going to like him or not really? Do you want me to like him because you are thinking about dating him or not really you just want to because friends. I need to know what you want me to do or? Gahh I need to know!”

“Okay Alex take a deep breath” I said pausing “I asked him to tag along tomorrow at the mall and movie”

“Oh my ducks that is awesome! What are you going to wear? Do you need me to help you pick out your clothes or are you find? Are you going to wear your hair up or down?”

“Oh my Alex chill you need to calm down and breathe okay just breathe.” I paused “Are you clamed down yet?” She nodded “Okay first of all I don’t even know if he is going to show up or not so I cant get my hopes up and second of all I am not going to get all dressed up for a simple FRIENDLY get-together okay?”

“Okay did he give you his name so when you DO need to meet up at the mall you can text him?”

“Well yeah, what about it?”

“Well maybe are you going to I don’t know maybe text him right now?”

“Wow he just took me home not too long ago don’t you think it would seem like clingy or really needy?”

“Well you do have a point there.”

“Have you thought of what you are going to wear Alex. I know you need to know before hand what you are going to look like to the last detail” I said knowing full well that this would change the whole conversation.

“Well I am going to wear my hair down, like always, converse, a Black Veil Brides shirt, which reminds me you should wear yours too, blue skinny jeans, and some jewelry that matches”

“You really think I should wear my BVB shirt. Its kind of old and was when Sandra was in the band.”

“Yeah, I got the newer one last week. But yeah it would seem fine”

“Okay I guess I will and I might wear it with my plaid pants, combat boot and my suspenders.”

“Hair down?”

“Yep”

“Can I do your makeup?” she asked me looking really hopeful that I would say yes.

“Ummm” I paused

“Aw come on please”

“Aghh”

“Pretty please”

“Fine okay but I have to do yours”

“Deal”

“I am going to bed see you tomorrow, Nighty night”

“Night” she said as I got up and when to my room. I looked around the room and sighed. This seemed like a new start to my life. A new home with a fresh new start was the best thing that could of happened to me. Then Zack showed up and the new start seemed even better. I sighed once I laid on the bed. Tomorrow will be a good day I hope. With my final of tomorrow I went into a dream less dream. Awaiting for what tomorrow will bring me.

Well I hoped you liked it... :D I dont think you did but okay o.o  and I thought it would be kinda funny that she is a wearing a BVB shirt and yeah  -.-

Stacy ^^