Will you?

Hey guys, sorry I didnt upload sooner. I got really sick, still am...

Ima fast forward a bit o.o I want to hurry to the good parts XD.

Note not edited so sorry for typos and mistakes!!!

---couple weeks later---

Zach and I have been hanging out alot, and I have been falling for him. We hang out all the time and when we dont we text each other until one falls asleep. Today, Zach and I were hanging out at the park. He was talking about some band. I was getting sidetracked because I was daydreaming about me and Zach together. in my dream , we would be walking down the park him hold my waist I would shiver he would give me his sweater and hug me closer, yes I have an awesome day dream I wish one day it could come true. I looked away from Zach and began to watch a couple from afar.

The girl was short compared to the guy. They were walking hand and hand. His face full of love the girl was blushing. All of sudden the girl fell the guy laughed tried to help her up. They walked awhile until he tripped and she busted out laughing. I really wish I could be like that with someone, not someone Zach.....

"Ronnie!" Zach said, bring me back into the conversation.

"HUH!?" I asked totally out of it.

"So will you?"

"Will I what?"

"Oh my Ronnie were you not listening to me!?"

"Yeah...no"

He laughed "I was telling you that I umm" he paused "I really-"

"Really what?"

"Like you." he said. My jaw dropped 

"Oh my Duck chips are you kidding me!?"

"No. I am not"

I smiled "Good because I really like you as well and if we were joking I would cry"

"Would you maybe like to go out with me?" he asked

"MMMMHHHH" I said "Let me think-YES!"

He laughed and took my hand and we went to swing for a while.

------

I am soooo sorry its sooo short but im so sick and ima pass out and I cant breathe right now so I have to make it better >o< im sorry

Comment fan Vote

--Stacy the sick one!!!!-----