SCP 096 x Child! Reader

(Little background info on (Y/n). Shes isn't normal. If her mother knew what she could do(Y/n) would've gone to the foundation as an scp a long time ago. (Y/n) covers up her right eye because it's a clock. If she spins the hands of the clock, she can reverse time and speed up time. If she makes the hands stop moving time is frozen.)

(Y/n)'s Pov

Mommy said she had to take me to her work. She seemed scared or worried. I dunno. She said that her work was dangerwous. What does that mean, again? She said that there were things called skps? Clps? SCPs? Yeah! SCPs. Mommy said shes worked with a lot of them but right now she was working with one.

We got to mommy's work and people looked at us funny! I don't think they like me. I wouldn't be surprised. Mommy said I was a mistake. I don't know what exactly that means but I think its why mommy doesn't pay attention to me. Or feeds me. Or takes me to school, I have to walk. She doesn't let me outside either. Or talk to me.

"Your daughter is going to partake in experiment 096-B, correct?"

"Yes. That is correct.

Narrator's Pov

Experiment 096-B has the foundation seeing how 096 reacts to children. (Y/n)'s neglectful mother happily took the opportunity to get rid of her mistake. Five children are going to be a part of this experiment.

The experiment was going to start soon. All the children were getting briefed on a scary, white, naked monster and they shouldn't look at his face. (Y/n) didn't think that the apparent monster would be scary. People at school say she's a monster. They say it because of her clock. They shouldn't treat her like that. She can make them age so fast their deaths are instantaneous. (Y/n) also heard one of them call him Shy Guy.

(Y/n)'s Pov

If he's called Shy Guy maybe he just doesn't want people looking at his face. I'm gonna give him a hug! Maybe he'll feel better after I give him a hug! Mommy didn't feel better though. She just got mad at me.

Huh? We're going inside his room now. A few kids immediately looked at his face. I still haven't looked. He was whimpering and crying, the moment we got inside but as soon as some of the kids looked at his face he started screaming, covering his face with his hands. I saw him running at the kids, tearing them apart as they screamed. I didn't cry. I wasn't scared. The kids deserved it. They looked at his face even though he didn't want them to. He went back to his original spot. There was only one kid and me left. (Remeber that the reader is young so she doesn't know much about grammar.)

"Hah! You look ugly! Stupid thing! As for you! (The kid is now talking to you.) You're just as ugly as that thing with your weird, clock eye thing," The kid said.

The kid kept making fun of me and Shy Guy. I was mad. I reached up towards my clock, thinking as hard as I could about the boy. I started to spin one of the hands of the clock fast. The kid began to scream. He aged really, really fast because of me. He was in pain because of all the skin and bone growing fast and tearing. He dropped to the floor, dead.

I walked up to Shy Guy, hugging him. He jerked back. Does he not like my hug? Is he like Mommy?

"E-Excuse me, mister? Do you not like my hug? Are you like Mommy? Mommy doesn't like me."

I felt his arms wrap around me. Hugging me back!

"No... I like hug..." He said.

He likes my hugs! He isn't like Mommy! (Okay, so I have a headcanon. Its where 096 can talk, but doesn't talk in full sentences and is really clingy. He also doesn't talk much cause humans are bad.)

"What.. do.. you... mean?"

"Huh? About Mommy? Wait for a second! I have something for you!"

I pulled out the paper mask I made him it when the people who dress like Mommy were talking about him. I reached up, giving it to him. He took it from me and put it on his face.

"Can I look at your face now?"

"...Yeah..."

I looked up at the paper mask. It had a smiley face drew on it. Shy Guy and I talked a lot. I told him about Mommy ignoring me. He seemed mad at Mommy after that. I also told him about my clock! He thought it was cool! We continued talking and I told him I didn't like that his room was empty. He told me the people dressed like Mommy are scared of him and that he didn't need anything in his room. I also told him I didn't really like Mommy that much.

" Please exit the room," A voice said. Where did it come from?

"...No... She stays..."

(Hey guys! Sorry, this doesn't really have an ending! I don't really know what to do and I thought this would be fun. There will probably be a part 2 some time. I just didn't really feel up to writing but I wanted to get something out to you guys. If you guys really want a story done you can request it in the comments below if you at least have a base plotline for me to go off of. I'm sorry I have to ask you guys this but I'm running out of plots. I should go back to normal within at most a week or two. Wattpad was also being a bitch when I was trying to upload so that also affected my mood to write on this platform a little. Once again, I apologize.
On a happier note, I want something to call my followers! So if you have any ideas comment down below! For the winner I will write 2 short senarios of their choice!)