SCP 035 x Tsundere!SCP 049

( Requested by @ShippingGurl2000  049's robe skin thingy is actually a robe and the mask can be taken off in this one. When I first wrote the title it was SCP 035 x Tsundere! SCP 035 and now I want to do a one-shot of 035 and a mirror. Another good and bad ending to make people cry.)

3rd Pov

The foundation decided to let two SCPs visit each other for an hour a day. This interaction wouldn't be recorded nor watched. They decided to test this with a Keter and a Euclid. 035, and 049. 

   They both greeted one another and started to chat. Occasionally, 035 would say something that would make the Plague Doctor blush and he would go on the defensive side. (I'm gonna need some holy water soon.) 035 continued the comments nonetheless even though Doc had punched him more than a few times.  They would chat about random things, catching up on one another's life. 049 had taken his mask off at one point. 035 couldn't help it. 035 pinned Doc to the wall, kissing the smaller male. (Because 049 is a bottom, fight me.) Doc had invented a new shade of red but kissed back no less. The gentle kiss turned into a make-out session at one point. Both parties enjoyed it. 035 pulled away from 049, a string of saliva connecting the two. "I-I don't like you!" 049 said before turning his head away from 035 not wanting the taller male to see him blushing. 035 smirked, "Mhmm... Then why did you kiss back, my love?"  This response warranted a punch from the doctor. 035 kissed the smaller male before moving down, kissing his jawline and neck. (Okay, we're done here. I'm selling holy water.) After 035 pulled away, 049 looked down to hide his blush once again. He whispered something into Doc's ear, "I love you, beautiful." 049's eyes widened before he threw his arms around 035 kissing him.  A silent declaration of him returning the mask's feelings. 

Two guards walked into the room, seeing the two kissing. (I'm closing down the holy water shop to open up a torture weapons shop.) One of the guards was angry. 049 was his. If he couldn't have him. No one could. "Get away from him you bitch! He is mine!" The guard shouted. 035 turned to look at the guard his iris turning purple. He was pissed. 

Good Ending!

The black substance of 035's killed the guard. He turned to look at the tsundere male, kissing him lightly. His iris was now back to normal. The hour was up. The scientists discovered the dead body of the guard. 035 had ruined the chances of all the SCPs talking to each other. At least that would've been the case had the surviving guard not explain that the guard that died was going to harm 049. All the SCPs would be able to continue talking to each other. 

Bad Ending!

The guard had tried to shoot 049 but 035 took the bullet instead. (We're just going to go with both scps can die.) The mask dropped to the ground dead. 049's eyes widened. He looked up at the guards killing them both. He didn't bother curing them. They didn't deserve it. He took 035's still warm body in his arms, hugging it tightly. Crying softly. The love of his life is... gone. Never to return. All because of him. If only he had shoved 035 away in time. Then he would be dead but his love wouldn't. Eventually, the hour was up and the depressed doctor was dragged back to his cell. 

 (SENSITIVE TOPIC APPROACHING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

 Doc wouldn't operate on any of his patients. He wouldn't even try to cure them. He just wanted his love back. But he's gone. Forever. Perhaps Doc should just let go. The humans don't want his cure anyway. They deny it's effectiveness. It wouldn't matter if he was gone. Maybe if he died, he would see his love in another life and they could live happily and wouldn't have to hide or be trapped. Yes, that's what Doc wanted. He picked up a scalpel out of his medical bag. Staring at it. Think about what he is about to do. Thinking about how he won't be able to cure any more of the pestilence. He didn't care. He just needed to see his love again. He uncovered both of his arms. Using the scalpel on one arm he wrote, 'See you soon.' On the other, he just slit his wrist. He just stared at his arms, at what he did. Thinking about 035 and how happy he would be to see the mask again. Eventually, Doc passed out for the last time. His breathing slowly coming to a stop. His heartbeat slowing down. He will meet 035 again in the next life.

(There you guys go. I almost fucking cried. I rarely almost cry. @ShippingGurl2000 I hope you enjoyed. As always if it didn't meet your expectations I will redo it.)