Discontinuing

Hi everyone. I've decided to discontinue this book. I lost interest and it became difficult to write after a while. Couple that with my bad romance writing skills and it's just really hard to keep up with the requests, the pressure my brain creates to try and consistently post oneshots, and trying to keep the characters in character. It was just to difficult for me to keep up with so I am discounting this book. I apologize. 

But before discounting this book (and all my other books on Wattpad. I'm moving and staying over at Tumblr. There is a link to my Tumblr in this book somewhere.) I wanted to thank you all so much for the support and kindness you all have shown and given me. If any of you ever are thinking about writing any sort of story on Wattpad, go for it! 

Before I leave, I wanted to tag a few memorable people from my time writing all of this fanfiction. (Along with what they did to be so memorable to me.) Even if you didn't get tagged, I still noticed you and what you did! These apply to all of the books I have written. These also may not be completely accurate because I looked through only the earlier chapters of my books. 

Just wanted to shout these people out for being some of my earliest supporters and other notable supporters, sorry if it annoys any person I tagged. I just wanted to say thank you to them one last time :)

First Commenters: 

SCP Memes: EeveeIsAwesome23 and aliceinwonderland129 

SCP Oneshots: Leilandapple and EeveeIsAwesome23 (They commented a lot in the early days, then they kinda just disappeared, I don't know where they went.) and ShippingGurl2000 (Same with them, they commented a lot in the early days then disappeared.) 

First Voters: (Wattpad deleted my early notifications so I don't know who the first voters were.) 

First Request: Leilandapple

First Followers: (I think the follower list is ordered from newest to oldest followers so here are the 5 at the bottom of the list.) aliceinwonderland129Winslow08EeveeIsAwesome23no_have_a_name, and Letmeread222 Thank you guys for giving me the support I needed to continue writing

People who voted on a fuckton of my chapters or commented a ton: (Going of mobile notifications so these are gonna be kinda recent.) TheUnknownCreator667CalmAndCollectingRubyRedLilyMaskedbandit456Wolfina672DrAmaryne, and a ton more I'm to lazy to list. Thank you all

Memorable people just because they were memorable: PieRatie (They were more active on my books in the earlier days. I'm starting to see a pattern), EeveeIsAwesome23LeilandappleLetmeread222 (They have a ton of good fanfic let me tell you lol) 

I'm sorry if getting tagged annoyed you, I just wanted to let you guys know that you mattered a whole lot to me and helped me through rougher times.

All of you guys are the reason I tried to post frequently, and I'm sorry to be leaving you all. (There is my Tumblr where I will probably occasionally post.) 

If you had a request that I said I would do, DM me and we can talk about something I can write for you instead. I will be fully willing to work something out. 

I guess this is goodbye. I love you all (in a internet-stranger friend kinda way.) (and an author-reader kinda way.) Bye.