to the wonder

"IT'S HARD TO HEAR, THE DISTANT VOICE. IT WOULD RING SO CLEAR IF WE COULD ONLY TUNE OUT THE NOISE"

 IT WOULD RING SO CLEAR IF WE COULD ONLY TUNE OUT THE NOISE"

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

Arabella Hastings is known to be sugar all the way through, a girl who is truly hearted and kind.
A sincere and loving soul among all. Arabella manages to adquire the excesive title of golden girl of Avonlea, though, she admits she does not like it very much.
Although she knows she causes impressions, like when her smile warms up a cold room. However, a true lady as it should be. Educated and raised to bring honor and pride to an extensive aristocratic family from who she had the luck to belong.

Though all of her plans may or may not be corrupted by the arrival of certain a sweet and introvert redhead.

THEME SONG :

☆ 𝑇𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 by 𝑨𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒔

FEATURING:

☆ 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 by 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑨𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒏
𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 by 𝑻𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒍
𝑀𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 by 𝑺𝒖𝒇𝒋𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔
𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 by 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔
𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 by 𝑺𝒂𝒎 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

Ella Purnell as
𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
The lady of Avonlea𖣔༄

Ella Purnell as 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬The lady of Avonlea𖣔༄

Featuring the Hastings Family:

Kirsten Dunst as
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞
𝐕𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐳
The lady mother𖣔༄

Willa Fitzgerald as
𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
The lady-to-be𖣔༄

Young! Lucy Boynton as
𝐒𝐲𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
The littlest member𖣔༄

And also the AWAE casts members as their beautiful selves

DISCLAIMER:This story is a product of fiction and is not intend to go againist copyright

DISCLAIMER:
This story is a product of fiction and is not intend to go againist copyright. All content belongs to the original creators of Anne with an E and the amazing mind of Lucy Maud Montgomery in her works of "Anne of Green Gables" which was an inspiration for this wonderful show.
Save from my original characters and original side plot.

SHORT NOTE:
Hello there, new reader! Is your writter, Mily. She first wrote this story back in April 2019, afraid and shy to publish it for about 8 months and now her story has reached 8,41k readers in June, 2020. She is so happy to know that she has achieved this amazing goal she couldn't even imagine on her dreams of naive young writter. She wants you to know, if you are writter too, that you should take some risks for reaching the top rock and when you do, you will certainly feel as accomplished as she is.
She is so grateful to have such an amazing crew of readers for this crazy, roller-coaster like journey that is being part of her character, Arabella Hastings, and how much she is proud to have reached with her words the minds of such incredible people.
She deeply hopes she can touch you, at least once.
And will always look for you.
You, reader, you are the greatest part of it all. Thank you so much.
Fasten your seatbelt, you are in for a cool ride.

Loves you,
Mily

Note 2. very important:
Hello, its Mily.

I want to use this space to remind you all, please treat people with kindness. You don't know what kind of struggles they are going through.
Things get difficult, is normal to struggle. It's okay to not be okay.
Things will get better. Take your time. Seek for help. If you are struggling, you can contact me and I try to be of help.
Please, take things easy.
Life is a bumpy road. You can do this.
I love you so much.
There's always someone who is willing to listen and help.
You are strong.
You are loved.
You are important.

— Mily 🤍