C H A P T E R 8 (Part 1)

I will dedicate this chapter to one of my saeng. Leah Orillaza.😘😘

After an examination, It's time to  chill for a bit. Because being an medicine student, it's not an easy to be part of it but this is what I want and I'm happy on this one. Even it's hard sometimes I can't give up on this one. Because one of my biggest dream is to be an cardiologist. That's why I'm always doing my very best to work on it.
As of now, I'm on my way to cafeteria.
"Hey babe. I'm waiting ya for  about 40 minutes. Where have you been?''-That's my best friend no other than Ocean. She's hella waiting for me. I took 20 minutes to finish reading the book that I've bought last week.
" I'm sorry babe if I took so long I just finished my reading. So shall we order now?"-I pucker my lips so that she'll know that I'm apologising at her for keep on waiting on me.
'' Fine bookworm, You're forgiven so let's order now. And since you're late. Ikaw na pumunta sa counter. Heto ang card." - See. Hindi niya ako matiis. Kaya agad kong kinuha ang card niya at nagtungo na sa counter at nag order ng tig dalawang carbonara with garlic bread and tig isang soda in can and for the desserts. I ordered caramel ice-cream for Ocean and one cookies and cream for me. How I love cookies and cream.
Pagkatapos kong umorder ay nagtungo na ako sa table namin ni Ocean. Pinili niya ang nasa bandang dulo sa may glass wall. We both want that spot. Kaya magkasundo kami.
"Yay. Makakakain na rin ako. Finally. Ikaw kasi ang tagal tagal mong babae ka. Ginawang tambayan ang library. Seriously babe?. '' - Nasabi ko na ba sa inyo na may pagkamadaldal si Ocean. Pwes heto ang isang side niya. She's really talkative when she's with me. Imbes na sagutin siya. I took the garlic bread and I put it on her mouth.
"Oops babe. Don't talk. Eat that first." At ngiting tagumpay ang lola niyo. And she glared at me and she finished to munch the garlic bread instead. At ako ay inumpisahan na ring kumain habang nangingiti. At ganun din naman ang kasama ko. Actually, galit galit muna kami ngayon dahil sa sobrang gutom namin dahil medyo stress sa semester na ito. I hope may free time pa kami to unwind kahit na saglit lang. After we ate our late lunch. We decided to order an frappe for chilling. We didn't contented on just ice cream for an desserts. So we're here on bench outside the cafeteria. We're just sitting for a bit. Because later at 3:30 pm we will have an class for Anatomy 102 it's 2 freakin hours so for now we're both chillin for a moment.
"Babe.Pambawi mo sa akin dahil pinaghintay mo ako. What if samahan mo ako sa bar bukas. Tutal, wala namang pasok tomorrow. It's our free time tomorrow. Right?" - I nodded on what she said.
"Wait. Bukas agad? Saan ba tayo pupunta?" Well I'm hella curious so I wanna know.
"Well I'll fetch you tomorrow 10 am sharp. We're going to mall first then after that let's attend to a birthday party. Don't worry I got ya babe. So whether you like it or you don't. Still, you're going with me and that's final. Pambawi mo na to sa akin Ckaress ha. Kaya 'wag ka ng umangal babe. "Bigla akong kinabahan sa sinabi ni Ocean. What if I might see HIM there. Well there's a chance. They're friends after all. Oh no. I'm doomed now.
"What's with that face Ckaress hmm? Is there something wrong? Don't tell me you don't want to accompany me."She noticed that I'm not comfortable with that idea accompany her to a party.
" I'm just not comfortable. What if you'll go even without me. I'll make it up to you next time babe. I just can't feel to go on a party. "I said in a worried tone. Well it's true I'm worried about what might happen. And I'm nervous as hell. Damn I don't know what I'm feeling right now.
" Tell me what's wrong. If you're feeling nervous and shy. Like what I've said. I got ya okay. You don't have to feel that way babe. You're with me and it's Wayne's birthday. Remember the guy on my party the last time?" I sighed. Oh Lord, help me with this one.
" Fine, I'll go with you. Pero promise saglit lang tayo ah. "
" Kyaaaaaaaaaaa. Thank you so much babe. Don't worry I'll promise to you that. OMG. "And now she's hugging me tightly.
" Babe, you're squeezing me. "And now she realized that she's really squeezing me. The hell with this girl.
" Pasalamat ka love kitang karagatan ka. "Tumayo na ako at kunwaring inirapan siya.
" Hey ang sama mo iniwan mo talaga ako. Maldita ka as ever Ckaress. "We're both now walking to the next building. Dahil dun ang next subject namin.