Chasing The Wind

Sorry it took me a little while longer to update- I got sick :( Like I said last chapter, if you guys want me to draw Izuku in his Vigilante form, just let me know. I can't promise it will be professional since I'm still getting a hand on Speedy Painter and computer art in general, but I'll try! Maybe I'll due a paper drawing, color it, and just scan it. Also I have no idea when UA actually starts school so I'm going to go with 9am for now. Also, Izuku is going to sound a lot more confident as a Vigilante, mainly because no one knows he's a quirkless Deku and since he can properly fight he has a lot more confidence as Verde. Emi is Mrs. Joke's first name, just in case no one knew her name ALSO, THIS SONG WAS CHOSEN TO REPRESENT VERDE ESCAPING ERASERHEAD MULTIPLE TIMES.  Anyways, lets get on with the chapter!

Aizawa's Pov 

It's been a month since that vigilante Verde showed up. The kid gots talent, not going to lie, but that doesn't mean he should be off in the streets at night putting himself in danger. It's reckless and bound to get him harmed or killed. He sort of reminds me of a certain vigilante from the Naruhata Vigilantes. Thankfully it's unlikely they'll run into each other- their willingness to help combined would only spell trouble, and I really don't feel like dealing with that. Honestly, I'm kind of annoyed at this point that Verde has managed to avoid all my attempts to capture him. He's proving to be quite the Problem Child.  I still remember the first time I met him; it was the Friday night after he first showed up, and I had run into him by complete incident.

I was running from rooftop to rooftop trying to see if there was any trouble I could fix- hopefully, there isn't. thanks to pressing concerns of a Vigilante and increasing crime rate, my patrol shift has been changed to start at 8 and end at 12. Apparently, the agency thought I needed more sleep due to my day job- not that I would get much sleep seeing I have to be at the high school around 7 am. But sleep is sleep I suppose.  A crash from an alleyway a block away caught my attention. Sighing, I increased my pace to get there to investigate. Of course, it wasn't going to be a quiet night- those nights don't seem to exist anymore here. As I drew near the alleyway, I could hear grunts of pain and faint sounds of fighting. 

"You should 'ave stayed outta our business pipsqueak. Now you're really gonna get it."

"Firstly, ruuuude! Secondly, a hero is one who butts in other's problems and business, so I'm going to stop you guys and you're trafficking ring!"

Okay, wow. Emi wasn't kidding, That does sound like a batman voice. That must be the vigilante Verde. I peered down into the alley and saw a few goons knocked out and a buffed up guy with what seemed to be a strength enhancement quirk trying to squash a short man-or boy- in green. Keyword trying. The short figure kept dodging and swiping at the buff thug with what appeared to be a bo-staff. After about two minutes of watching them fight, the green figure rolled under the thug and jumped up to swipe at the thug's head with the staff. The thug went down like a sack of bricks. Seeing the vigilante was distracted, I quietly swoop down and sent my scarf after him- only for him to dodge it and quickly move back a few feet while facing me. I went to activate Erasure, only to have sand thrown into my face, blocking my vision. Where did he even get the sand from?

"As much as I'd just love to be caught Eraserhead, I've gotta jet!"

I took off after the sound of his voice, but by the time I got out of the alley, he was gone. Damn it, that kid is faster then he looks. If it wasn't for the fact he had the attitude of a child and Emi told me he was a kid, I'd think he was a short young man in his 20's or 30's. I need to catch this child before he gets himself killed. Vigilantism is no place for a child.

A sound that went off to the left of the 2 story building I'm perched on snapped me out of my thoughts. Shaking my head I went to check it out, no doubt expecting it to be Verde related. Perhaps I could bring him in this time if I can get to him before he can pull off one of his stunts that is. Peering down into the alley that the noise came from, I find Verde surrounded by 8 thugs, all who seemed to have weapon themed quirks. Four of them had sword or knife quirks, two had gun related quirks, and the last two had mace themed quirks. A woman and two teenaged girls were off to the side, in rags with broken shackles on their wrists and ankles. Oh god, what has Problem Child gotten himself into this time?