Surprising Them All

Hey guys! So, next chapter might take a while to come out since I will be spending christmas with family. It will probably come out some time after New Years. However, if I am lucky, it might get out sooner. It just depends on how much time I have on my hands... I'm also on a restriction on how long I can just sit around and use a computer, so I might make most of the chapters come out every 2 weeks for now. Anyways, this song fits this chapter so well (besides the loving someone part.) Also, who is skipping chapter 4 because like 20 people have and it's weird. Or is that just Wattpad being wattpad? That notion aside, onward with the chapter!

This was it. Today, they would be taking their first step to becoming heroes. Granted, Shinso had a few extra steps to go, but a step forward nonetheless. The three boys had met up at the cafe so they could walk together to UA.

"I can't believe we are actually officially UA students." Shinso sighed as they left the cafe to head off to the bus station that was about five minutes away (or train. Forgot which one Izuku takes to school.)

"I know, to think about how hard we trained to get here. It's amazing! We actually did it!" Ojiro exclaimed with a smile.

"And now we have got to start training for the Sports Festival! You are going to get into our class, Toshi, no matter what." Izuku said triumphantly.

"Hey, Izuku, what's up with the metal bracers?" Shinso asked. 

A day after they got their acceptance letters, Izuku asked Shinso to call him by his first name. Ojiro requested this as well, but Shinso took a page out of Izuku's book and decided to call Ojiro Mashi as well. ( I also hate typing out long names) Shinso also said they could call him Hitoshi. Izuku immediately started calling him Toshi. 

'Oh, these?" Izuku asked as he let go of his backpack straps to show off the 2 inches wide flat, metal bracers that looked like simple cuffs. "I got permission from the school to wear them so I don't end up breaking my hands since I tend to use them a lot in combat."

(This is close enough to them)

"Of course you would be liable to break your bones." Shinso laughed.

"Hey!" Izuku pouted.

"Moving on from that notion, do you think he got into our class?" Ojiro asked.

"Well, considering how the world hates me so, yes. I do believe he will be in our class." Izuku sighed as he looked up to the sky in misery.

"I can't believe we have not one but two students from our school heading off to UA. And to think you're one of them Midoriya. It's a miracle."

"What did you do to pass the exam? You must have cheated somehow, right? I'm supposed to be the first and only student from this crappy school to get into UA. But you had to go screw it all up. I warned you not to apply!"

"Bakugo, I told you that I didn't care what you felt and that I would go to UA! Sorry, I can't put my life aside for your precious ego! I Am NOT YOUR PUNCHING BAG!!!!!!"