Gonna be a hero!

We're back with another chapter on this wonderful day! My sleep restriction has been extended to 8 hours of sleep so I'm happy which means I might get chapters out faster... Hopefully. I'm also trying to help my brother get his first book done on Wattpad, so I might still take 1 to 2 weeks to get chapters out. Would you guys like me to draw a visual of Izuku in his Vigilante form? Cause I'm thinking of drawing it, but I'm not sure. Anyways, here's the next chapter!

It's Sunday morning- well afternoon, and Izuku is out cold. He had woken up at 8:21 am but decided to go back to sleep so he would be well-rested for his debut. Sadly, he had forgotten to inform Ojiro about this, so now Ojiro finds himself in Izuku's room, trying to decide if waking up Izuku is worth the trouble. After a few minutes of considering the pros and cons, Ojiro decided to yank him off the bed. Naturally, Izuku was thrilled at being jolted awake.

"HUH?! Wha-where? M-mashi?!" Izuku sputtered, as he rubbed his head and sat up in a more comfortable position.

"It's 12:32 Zuku." Ojiro deadpanned as he stared down at his friend.

"And I was sleeping." Izuku whined.

"It's past noon, and you never showed up to the Cafe. I got curious about what could have led to that. I didn't know if you were sick, or never made it home last night- you never did text me when you got home you know." 

"Sorry, I just *yaawwwnnn* really felt like sleeping in. I sort of have a late night of training to do." 

"Training?" Ojiro questioned.

"Yeah, training. I'm gonna try to practice my running and jumping over obstacles a bit-"

"Parkour? At night? Be careful, you might get confused for a vigilante if you go jumping from building to building."

"V-vigilante? I hope not! I'm just going to go around the streets and jump over anything in my way- nothing that could get me in trouble!" Izuku panically explained with wide eyes as he jumped up and waved his arms frantically.

Ojiro eyed his friend as if analyzing him, then let out a sigh. "I suppose you want to do this 'training' by yourself, huh?"

"Yeah... I mean, I love training with you Mashi- I really do- but parkour training is easier to do when you're by yourself."

"It's fine, I understand. Just give me a heads up when you plan on not showing up to places you usually do. It wouldn't do me well to let my imagination run wild on where you could be." Ojiro sighed.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Well, what do you want to do now that I'm awake?" Izuku said, trying to change the topic.

"Just hang out I guess, seeing you're probably conserving energy for tonight. Maybe at the Cafe?" Ojiro hesitantly suggested.

"Sure. Let's do that..." Izuku's stomach rumbles, causing Izuku to grimace, "I should eat something."

They headed off to the Cafe. Apparently, Izuku planned to sleep all day and not eat. Doesn't he know you can't do parkour on an empty stomach? Ojiro was not going to let Izuku keep this habit- well, not if he can help it that is. Their walk to the Cafe was rather quiet seeing Izuku was still half awake, too tired to actively debate heroes. In fact, he was so tired, he was still in his Eraserhead themed pajamas (a gift from Mashi a week after they met, Izuku still doesn't know how he found them) and his hair could rival Shino's hair in an anti-gravity hair contest.

When they entered the Cafe, Ojiro asked "Zuku, what do you want?"

"A Peppermint Caramel Dark Chocolate Frappuccino, double shot espresso, large. Oh, and 2 dorayakis." Izuku said with a yawn as he headed over to a table. And yes, tired hobo looking Aizawa was at a nearby table.