Ch.3 Hera Sinclair

Hera's POV

"You just used my body! You're being like this because you already took my first time" Karen yelled before throwing the water on my face.

She's angry because I told her to stop coming to my school, and that I don't want to see her anymore since she's not my girlfriend. I also blocked her on all social media platforms that I am in because she keeps on commenting and messaging me there.

"Correction, you're not a virgin when we met so stop saying that you are, over and over again" I calmly said while wiping my face with my handkerchief.

She's angry because I told her to stop coming to my school, and that I don't want to see her anymore since she's not my girlfriend. I also blocked her on all social media platforms that I am in because she keeps on commenting and messaging me there.

Because you got wasted at the bar. My mind reminded me.

We met two weeks ago at the bar and she flirted with me. I got drunk and she took advantage of it by bringing me to a nearby hotel, then we had sex. She started coming to my school after that, inviting me to dates and other social gatherings with her friends.

She pays for everything. I'm not stingy but I don't refuse whenever someone wants to treat me. Besides, she's lucky to have my company and attention. She's okay at first, but she made a mistake by assuming that we're in a relationship. She gets jealous whenever a woman talks to me, and I hate that because no one owns me.

The students that are passing by are gazing at us already. I know that they think that I'm the one that made her cry, which is partly true, but she's also a drama queen. She's a spoiled brat and cries a lot to get what she wants. Too bad because that kind of tactic doesn't have an effect on me.

"Don't make yourself look more stupid. Stand up and go back to your school" I coldly said before removing my soaked shirt.

"You're a heartless jerk! I hope you die alone!" she cursed before wiping her tears.

"You'll regret this! Karma will strike you soon!" She added after throwing the empty bottle of water at me before walking away.

"Isn't that sweet? dying alone. At least it won't be harder to leave this earth" I joked to myself before putting my shirt on the bench to dry it in the sunlight.

"What a show-off man" Andy suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

I laughed while shaking my head. He's been my best friend since high school and we're both freshmen, studying at St. John College. I'm taking Biochemistry while he's taking Nursing.

"Don't you feel sad?" He asked before sitting on the bench beside my shirt.

I remained standing because I want all the girls in the park to see my lean body. I smile whenever someone stops to check me out.

"Sad about what?" I asked frowning.

"You've never been in a serious relationship, the longest that you have been was for three months only, and that's two years ago" he explained while motioning with his hands.

It's funny because he tracks my relationship very well when I don't even remember the names of the women that I dated for the past two years.

"There are so many girls in the world, why settle with only one?" I said smirking.

Andy is handsome, and he's our student council president. He's adored by a lot of girls that are not into me, but I never saw him date anyone. We clicked even though our personalities are different. He's a gentleman and I am the bad boy, and I don't know why girls love that about me.