• 14 •

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

I arrive at the café and see Jisoo Unnie... and Jinyoung and Yugyeom... Oh. This is gonna be awkward. I go to the table. "Hi" I awkwardly say. "Hey Y/n" Jisoo Unnie waves. Jinyoung and Yugyeom was just quiet. "Something is wrong" Jisoo looks at us. "Hm... Something happen between Y/n and Jinyoung then Yugyeom did something stupid, right?" She guessed... I guess. We nod heads.

"Guys." she face palms. "Just make up" She says. "Uh..." I say. "What exactly happened?" She asks. "Jinyoung tried to... C-c-confess, I guess." I say. Yugyeom and Jisoo look at us in disbelief. "What did I do?" Yugyeom asks. "Well... You um. Jinyoung told me 'look at me' and you said that to me too and it just reminded me of him and... I got mad." I say.

"Why don't you want to be with Jinyoung?" She asks. "Jinyoung just broke up with Jennie and it's just uncomfortable" I say. "Okay. Let's just say 'sorry' to each other" Jisoo says. We nod. "sorry" 3 of us says. "You all okay?" Jisoo says. "Yeah" We say.

"Ugh, this early in the morning and I have to deal with this" she rubs her face with her hands. We laugh at her. "It's okay, Jisoo Unnie. You'll get used to it" I pat her back. She sigh.

"Should we order?" I ask. "Yeah" They say. "I'll go order" Jinyoung stands up. "I just want blueberry cheesecake and water" I look at menu. "I'll take the vanilla latte" Jisoo Unnie says. "Yugyeom, you?" I ask cause he was spacing out. "Uh... I-I'll also get a cheesecake and water..." He says. Jinyoung leaves to get out orders. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask Yugyeom. "Huh? Y-yeah" He says. "Hey, I'm just gonna go to the washroom" Jisoo Unnie says. "Okay..." I say.

"Yugyeom" I try to make eye contact but he won't look. "I'm sorry" He says. "What? Why? Yugyeom, if this is about last night. I told you it's not your fault" He continues to look down. I sigh. "Kim Yugyeom, it's not-" He cuts me off. "Okay..." He says.

"I hope this ends already" Jisoo Unnie says. We laugh at her comment. Jinyoung comes back with our orders. "Thank You" I get my cheesecake and water. "Thanks" Jisoo and Yugyeom says.

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

After eating we just talk.

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •
Jinyoung's POV

Why is she laying her head on Yugyeom's shoulder? We're not dating but still... I still get jealous. "Jinyoung?" Y/N calls my name. "Yeah?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Can you pass me the sugar?" She asks. "You ordered coffee?" I don't know what's happening. "No, I just like sugar" She smiles. I can help but stare. After a while I notice that I was staring and I pass her the sugar. "Thanks" She says.

She started eating the sugar. "Wait, isn't too much sugar bad for you?" Jisoo asks. Yugyeom just watches her eat it. I get a spoon and get back the sugar. "Hey! I was eating that" She says. "How about you eat just 1 spoon" I put the sugar on the spoon. "That's still alo-" Y/n cuts off Jisoo. "Okay!" She says. She's so cute. Like a baby.

Jisoo is seriously done with her life. I give her the spoon. "Thank you! I love y- sugar!" She eats the sugar so fast. "I... Need water" she says with a dry voice. We laugh at her. "I warned you" Jisoo takes the spoon away from her and gives her water.

"Y/n, you're like a child and your parents are Jisoo and Jinyoung" Yugyeom says. She spits out some of her water. "Oh. Hahaha" She laughs but I can tell its fake. Yugyeom laughs with her. I look at Jisoo and she looks uncomfortable. She looks at me too. She mouths 'this is awkward' I nod my head.

A/N: sorry that this chapter is short. I've been really busy. My parents are too lazy to enroll me to vocal lessons but I still have piano lessons and tutor cause I'm dumb. (I answered 4+2=8 :D)