• 5 •

I turned off my phone. "Let's play... Fill in the blanks!" I said. "Sure" he said. We walked to my bedroom and sat there. "The first thing that pops in my mind when I think of... You is....?" I said. "Friendly?" He said. "Nope. Weird. You're weird, you know?" I said. "Hey" He said while playfully punch me.

"Okay.. Uh... I have never had..." He said.

"A girlfriend" I said. "Y- wait! Hey! No. But... It's is true..." He said. "Haha, why are you so cute?" I laughed. "What's the answer, then?" I asked. "I have never had a first kiss" He said. "And you're.... Wait. How old are you?" I asked. "17" He said. "You've never had a first kiss?!" I asked. "I just did it right? Yes. Have you?" He asked.

"Yeah. When I was 13. I was walking in the park. Then I met Taehyung." I said. "Let me cut you there. YOU Had your FIRST BOYFRIEND at THIRTEEN?!?" Jinyoung asked. "What? No! I acciedentally kissed him!" I said. "WHAT THE?!?!" He asked. "Shh!" I put a finger on his lips. Kinda... Soft... He looked at me and I looked at him. We made eye contact. My finger was still on his lips. Then he broke the eye contact by quickly looking away and I did the same.

"So... Yeah..." I said. "But I feel like never liked him... That's why I moved on so quickly. So... Your turn" I said. "Um... I'm kinda bored with this game" He said. "Okay then. Uh... Truth or Dare? It's a classic game" I said. "Eh, sure" He said. "Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare" He said. "Ooh~ um... I dare you to get a bucket of water and pour it on yourself, outside" I said. "What?!?!" He said. "Yes! Come on! It's a dare!" I said. "Fine." He said.

He went ahead outside while I get him a bucket of cold water. He doesn't know it's cold. I walked to Jinyoung outside. "Thanks" He said as I gave him the bucket. What the... Why is thanking me?? 😆 Oh my God. This guy.

"1... 2... 3!" I counted down. He quickly poured the water on himself. Let me remind you that it was a full bucket of cold water. He widen his eyes cause he realized its cold water. "Yah!!! Y/n!!!!" He shouted. He turned to me.

"Y/n... Since I'm nice I'm not gonna get revenge. But can you get me a towel?" He asked. "O-okay" I said. I quickly ran to the bathroom to get a towel. I went back with the towel and put it on him.

"Let's go inside" He said. We went inside. We sat on the floor instead of the bed cause Jinyoung is still kinda wet. "So Y/n Truth or dare?" He asked. "Hm... Truth" I said. "Do you like anyone? Like right now?" He asked. "Um... Hm... Nope" I said. "Are you sure???" He asked. "Uh.... Yeah. I'm sure" I said. "Okay..." He said.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Um... Dare. I dont want you to know who I like... So..." He said. "Aww.... Come on! We're friendsss!" I playfully slap him. "But I pick dare" He said. "Fine... I dare you to... Give me 20,000 Won" I said. "Come onnn" He said. "It's a dare!" I smiled at him.

He brought out his wallet and gave the money. "Thank you!" I said. "Truth Or Dare?" He asked "Hm... Dare" I said. "I dare you to give my money back" He said. "Fine.." I gave him the money back. "Truth Or-" I was gonna ask him but...

"Y/n, have you eaten?" Mom asked. "I've eaten... An apple and a cake" I nervously laughed. "Y/n! Come on, eat" She said. "Fine" I said. "Jinyoung can also come" She said. "Okay" I said. Them she left the room.

"Come on, let's go" I said. I held Jinyoung's hand. We went to the dining room and saw that mom prepared pasta. We're done eating the pasta. After that Jinyoung went back to his house.

"I like him" Mom said. "Huh?" I got confused. "He's nice" She was doing the dishes. "Anyways, go back to your room. It's late" I went back up to my room and changed into my pajamas and slept.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I changed into fit shorts and a plain white T. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and ran since I'm almost late.