• 8 •

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

I got up from my bed and took a quick shower. I changed into white shorts and a light pink hoodie. "I don't like this" I looked at the mirror then to my wardrobe. "But I have nothing else to wear..."

I just went with it. I went downstairs and cooked egg. Mom is not yet awake... So, I cooked myself food. I ate my food and ran to school.

"Hi" I said. "Why were you texting me at 9PM?" I asked. "Oh yeah, about that..." I pulled her to a corner. "Jennie... She's my step sister-" Her eyes widen "WHAT?! HOW?!" She shouted. "Shh! My dad died and mom got remarried then had Jennie then they divorced" I whispered.

"Hey... Y/n..." I looked back and saw Jennie. "Oh, Uh, hi" I said nervously. "So, you heard about... It" She said. "Yeah" I said. "Sorry for being... A bitch to you... Also to you too Jisoo..." She said. I smiled at her and hugged her. I'm actually really friendly- if your not a bitch. "Were good too" Jisoo and Jennie hugged. They pulled out of the hug.

"Y/NNNN!! JISOOOO!!" Jinyoung shouted from afar. We looked at him weirdly. "what are you guys doing with Jennie?" He ran closer to us. "Oh, we're good now" Jisoo said. "Yeah" Jennie said. "Oh okay" He said.

Jinyoung's POV

Jisoo and Y/n went to class early. Me and Jennie were walking to class. Then I felt a hand hold mine. I saw Jennie's hand. "Eh..." I slowly remove my hand. Then she clinged onto my arm. Ugh. "Jinyoung..." She looked up at me. "what?" I sigh. "Do you like Y/n?" My heart froze for a second. "No" I seriously said but that was obviously a lie. I like Y/n... I actually love her.

"Oh, okay!" She said. "Ooh~ Look at this guy. What do you think your other girlfriend would think?" He said. "We're-" I got cut off by Jennie. She put her hand on my chest and kissed me. My eyes widen. Hyunjae smirked.

He took a picture and I pushed Jennie away. I grabbed his phone and threw it on the ground. "What the fuck?!" He shouted. He pushed me. I punched him and gave him a nosebleed. Jennie ran away. He punched my stomach. I punched his eye, giving him a black eye. Then he scratched me on my arm. His nails were not long but they were sharp. "What the heck!" I shouted. My arm was bleeding. He punched me and that made my lip bleed.

I punched him on the cheek. He was about to punch me but Y/n came. "HYUNJAE DON'T!" She ran to me. "Let's go before anyone sees" She said as I nod.

We were walking to the boys locker room. "How did you know I was there?" I asked. "Jennie ran to me and told me" She said. "Oh..."

We got to the locker room. I sat down on the bench while she looks for the first aid kit. "I like your hoodie" I said. "Really? I don't like it much" She got the first aid kit. "Oh okay" I said. She took the cotton and repeat tapping it on my lip. "I don't know how to do this but I'm going to do what I think is right" She said. I smiled cause she was so focused on what she was doing. I found it cute. I find it cute when she's focused on my lips...

I slightly smiled. She put a bandage on my lip. She took my arm and cleaned the blood. "His nails are sharp" She said. "Yeah..." I looked at the scratches. She took a bandage roll and wrapped in around my arm. "Use my hoodie to cover your scratches" She giggled cause her hoodie is pink. "okay" I laughed too.

"Let's go-" Suddenly while Y/n was talking, Jisoo forcefully opened the door. "HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET INTO A FIGHT?!" She shouted. "Shh!" Me and Y/n said. "We might get in trouble" I said. "But how??" She asked. "I threw Hyunjae's phone on the ground..." I said. "Why did you do that?" Y/n  asked. "It's... Nothing" I said. I didn't want to tell them that I kissed Jennie. I mean Jennie kissed me.

"Jinyoung, don't do it again" Y/n said. I nodded. "Let's go. You guys missed 2 classes already. It's already lunch" Jisoo said. "Yeah, come on" Y/n said. We got up and left the locker room.

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

Then Jennie came up to us. "Hey Jennie" Y/n said. "Hey guys. What took so long?" She asked. "Uh, I have to cover all Jinyoung's bleeding" Y/n said. They looked at me with Y/n's pink hoodie and we all laughed.

"I'll introduce you 2 to Lisa and Rosé" Jennie said. "Okay" Y/n said. Jennie led us to Lisa and Rosé who was sitting sitting on a table. I sat beside Y/n and Jennie sat beside me... Anyways, Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé sat on the other side.

"Sorry for... The past...." Rosé said. "It's fine~" Y/n said. "Yeah, we don't like holding out grudges" Jisoo said. "Yeah..." I said. "I'm sorry too" Lisa said. Y/n hugged Lisa and Rosé. Jisoo did too. I didn't want to so... I don't trust them.

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

After we ate lunch Y/n came up to me. "Why were you so quiet?" She asked. "I didn't feel  like talking" I said. "Hm... Is it because Jennie likes you?" She asked. "Uh, n-no" I said. "Aww, do you like Jennie too?" She smirked. I looked at her surprised. "You already know she likes you! Why don't you just confess?" She said. "I dont like-" I got cut off by her. "Do not deny it" She said.

"Y/n, you're crazy. Let's just go" I said. "Whatever. You like her" She said. "I wish you knew" I whispered to myself. "Huh?" She asked. "Nothing" I said.

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •