-10-

Milo's P.O.V.

He pulled away after kissing me, a kiss that melt the whole world away. Something deep inside me was going crazy and my body was on fire to have us kiss again.

"Milo....Milo are you ok?" Asked Keri as her voice becomes more clearer. I lean against the lockers trying to stop the world from spinning.

"Umm yea...no wait what happen?" Realizing that both of them was staring at me. "Why am I so dizzy?"

I look over to Keri and Crystal, both exchanging looks back at me. Then Keri look at Crystal " is that even possible?"

Crystal shrugged and lean forward towards me. "So you don't remember what just happened?" She curiously asked me raising an eyebrow.

All I could remember was that we was talking "we was talking about something right?" I grab the back of my head doing my best to remember "what was we talking about again?"

"Wow that must of been one damn good kiss" Crystal nodded in agreement Keri.

"Boo don't worry we tell you everything when we get in class" Crystal added grabbing my arm as the school bell rang.

I nodded. "What kiss?!?!" I took turns looking at them waiting for answer, they just laugh as we walk. What was going on did I miss something. I went back to our conversation it was just about the new display at our job but couldn't think of anything that would have them laughing or about any kiss.

As we head to the second floor to our second class, there was talk about the future alpha founding his mate and left the school to claim her. Some said it was Sue and others said that she was a old women so he left the school in fear.

Once in our biology class we found out that we had a substitute teacher, so we went to the back of the class room to sit.

"Wow so the future alpha found his mate?" asked Nicole sitting on her desk ask she fix her makeup.

"Yup" Crystal and Keri replied in union as the went to the back of the class room to sit.

"Who's the future alpha anyway?" I asked Nicole before going to the back.

"You kidding me right?" Stopping to look at me "you don't know who the future alpha is?"

"Well no all I know is that Sue mess around with him and Luke"

"He's the future alpha"

"What that fool is the future alpha!?" I was shock all this time Luke is an alpha every girl was talking about, I went to that back to sit with Keri and Crystal "so Luke is the alpa that every girl going crazy for?"

They nodded "and not every girl want him."

"His girlfriend Sue his mate? "

"She's not he's girlfriend just a girl he bangs on the regular" Crystal corrected me "now she cut off cause he got a mate" making scissors with her hand.

"I thought Sue was his mate"

"Noooppe" Keri sing. "She's not"

"Then who since you two know so much?" I was puzzled if Sue wasn't then who was, maybe one of her friends are. This werewolf mating thing is more difficult then I thought. So I put together just because a wolf bangs certain girls on the regular doesn't mean she would be his mate. That sound about right I thought.

"Don't think to hard boy." They laugh.

"I give up, who is the lucky bimbo that have the womanizer jackass of a jock as a mate?"

They laugh "I wouldn't call Luke's mate a bimbo, in fact he's mate is a very close friend of ours." Crystal said resting her head on her arm.

"Really!!!!" I was surprise that it was one of our friends "who is it Casandra, Marie, Izzy, Lucy, Jessica or Tiffany, Kate, Ann, Riri?"