-19-

Milo's P.O.V.

I've been in the hospital for the past six days and every day Luke came to see me. The first two days he skips school to make sure I was ok. Me and his parents both got on him for that but his parents did understand where he was coming from. I spent most of my day sleeping to the medicines that I was on but I always woke up just moment before he enter my room. He always had his sexy smirk on his face that gave me butterflies.

I watch as he took off his leather jacket. His white short sleeve v-neck hug his body in all the right places. Showing off how muscular his arms and chest which was just perfect in every way. I continued to watch him as he dug in his backpack and taking out a brown paper bag. My eyes lite up as he bring to me.

"You seem to be happier to see this back then me," he said, holding the bag inches away from my reach. He keep moving it closer then back as I reach to grab it. He finally hand me the bag when I stop reaching for it. "So you are happier to see that bag more then?"

'Now I am," I told him. I open the bag and took out a big juicy burger. My mouth water as I glaze upon this greasy delight. I couldn't help but lick my lips only to have Luke laugh at me. "Stop laughing you don't have to eat this nasty hospital food."

"I'm sorry but they way you look. It looks like you starving." he said, wipping away tears. I rolled my eyes and started to get out of bed. "hey what the hell you doing!?"

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and eat," I barked at him. . "

"Okay I'll stop go eat you food," he said, standing up next to me. I pull myself back in bed and start to eat my burger. "How was your day?"

"I slept mostly. Earlier this morning I watch half of some movie." I told him before taking another bite. This burger was delicious and oozing with flavor. "This is so good!"

"Yea I know I had four of them before coming here," he said with a smirk. All I could do is look at him. I mean really four burgers like where does it all goes. "I'm a growing."

"I know but where at. That's a lot to be eating," I told him before eating the last bite of my burger. I laid back down rubbing my stomach. Then I heard a knock at my door. I look over and quickly sat up when I saw it was Luke's mother. "Hi Mrs. Blacksmith."

"Please call me Cassandra," she said, I watch her as she went over to hug Luke. She look over at me then back at Luke. "So have you tell him yet?"

I look at both at them. Luke just stared at me with a concern look on he's face. 'Tell me what?"

"About your ceremony as the future alpha female of the Ronso Clan." she told me. I really thought my heart had stop since I couldn't feel one beat after what she she just told me. She look over to Luke. "you didn't tell him?"

"No not yet I was waiting for the right time," he told her, He stared at me as if there was something heavy on his mind. ". Besides it's not till after Christmas."

"True but there is a lot of planning to get done," she said with a smile. Luke groan at the thought. As for me I was still trying to figure what was exactly what was going on. She look at her watch before hugging Luke and telling us that she have to get going for a meeting. "Oh we start your training once your well. Bye."

"Great." I whispered. I laid back down. I can feel Like getting in my bed. I turn to face him, he had the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. "So what is this ceremony thing about?"

"It's were you will be announcing yourself as my mate and the future alpha female to the the clan," he paused for a moment before continuing. He grab my hand and kiss it. They was something on his mind I could tell. "every pack's alpha and future alpha within the Ronso Clan will be attending your ceremony with their mate."