-17

Luke's P.O.V.

It was still dark when I woke up. I turn my head towards the red glow of the alarm clock. It was only three seventeen in the morning. I realize that there was something, more like someone laying on my chest. It was Milo, my mate with me in the same bed. My inner beast was trilled with joy at this sight. Milo laid with one arm wrap around me and a one leg on me. I felt so serene within myself.

I warp an arm around his waist, bringing him closer to me. I ran my hand down his arm that was hugging me. He skin was soft to the touch. I intertwine our fingers, his hand fits perfectly in mines.

I listen to our heart beats, beating at the same time as mates hearts suppose to do. Since we are apart of each other. I know we wasn't the typical mates but he means all the same if he was a female. He's my world, my life, my everything. I know deep down that we can work though anything that anyone throws that us. Also that its going to take time for him to open his heart to me after all I done, and I'm ok with that.

There was a knock at the door before it open, it was my mother. she was more then happy to see Milo in my arms. She walk over to the side of the bed I was on. "Aw you two are made for each other."

"You came in here to tell me that?" I ask her. I mean that could of wanted till it was light out. What if we was doing something, I know he wasn't' ok with anyone just walking in like I am. Us werewolves seen each other naked at times, mainly when we go on runs.

She gentle sat on the edge of the bed not trying too wake up Milo. She waited a moment to make sure that she didn't wake him up. I nodded for her to continue. "How you feeling? That Alpha Marking is more powerful now since its on your arm."

I look at my arm. I never knew exactly what it down. "So what does it do?"

"All I know is that it enhances your powers that you already have as an future alpha," she said quietly but her tone was serious. "Not much is know about it. You can ask the Alpha Elders when me and you go see them today."

I nearly jump off of bed when she told me that "we're going to see the Alpha Elders today?"

"Yes we talk about this awhile ago, you wanted to know why and how your mate is a male remember?"

"Yea," I look down at Milo. I still wanted to know how I was mated to a guy but I didn't want to change it my inner beast was happy with him as our mate and I was too. "ok just to find out how this happened and about the Alpha Marking."

"That's fine. I'll be ready to leave in the next to thirty minutes," she said as she close the door.

I slowly got out of bed trying not to wake him, he look so peaceful. Part of me didn't want to leave his side. Well a huge part of didn't want to leave him but there was this small part that wanted some answers on how its possible for a  male specially an alpha mate is a guy. I stood there only in my tightly fitted black trunks. The only thing that's keeping me from doing something that I wanted be able to stop till both of us is satisfied.

I headed out before things started to get stiffing down south. I made my way to my room to get dress. I put on fitted black v-neck t-shirt, tan cargo shorts and black Jordan's. After I look myself over, I went downstairs to the kithen to quickly grab something to eat before the long ride.

"You up earlier," said Andrew. He was sitting at the table with some of our friends. They was talking about what happen last night. "Man last night was cool. I didn't know Milo had that kind of power in him."

I think about last night. Milo did display a huge amount of power, I never thought that he was that powerful. For a moment I did thought i was gonna lose him when the demisoul had him in that tornado.