-18-

Luke's P.O.V.

I waiting in line with Andrew and Sofia. Normally I would of grab something from one of my favorite restaurants but I was to hungry to drive and I wanted to see Milo. I was keeping an eye out for him to come through one of the cafeteria doors. Keri, Crystal and David even came to me asking if I seem him yet. I was wondering if he had stand after class.

"Kevin not here either," said Sofia, pulling me out my thoughts. She look around the cafeteria. "Where the hell are you?" 

'Luke...help......me' said a very faint voice in my head, but it was loud enough to make my inner beast go on a rampage to get out. He howls ring inside my head making me dizzy. My gut was telling me something was wrong, I was preying it was just a feeling.

"Sofia....Luke!" yelled Kevin as he ran towards us. Tears ran down his face ,he was shook up. "Milo.. he's in trouble."

"Where," I roared. It seem to scared him, at the time I didn't knew I commanded him forcing him to tell. He told me that Milo was in the hallway of his locker. Before he could finish telling what was happening I was gone. I could hear Andrew yelling for the rest of our gang and for me to wait for him. Sofia was right behind me.

As I was turning into the hallway of Milo's locker the smell of blood filled my nostrils, Milo's blood. The air was full with the scent of his blood but no sign off him or anyone. Who's blood is this?" Sofia asked, pointing to a large red puddle.

"It's Milo's" I whispered. I walk over to a huge paddle of blood near some lockers with dents. My beast was howling in pain and rage. I slam my fist into some of the lockers. "Dammit I should of been here!!"

"Luke it's not your fault," yelled Crystal. "I called your father, he be here soon," said Andrew. He went on to follow the blood trail to see where it leads.

"I'm going to kill who ever done this," I went down the hall after Andrew. It took me outside where Andrew just stood there. he told me me that it just stop. I went out farther to see if I can pick it back up, it's was like he vanish into thin air. I order everyone to spread out to see if they can find his scent. After two hours we didn't find one trace of him or his scent "This not possible!"

"Who ever did this must be using Gene Zep to hide their scent ," said Sofia. I nodded in agreement knowing that was the only explanation. Gene Zep is a plant when dry and crush it can hide the scent of others. Its very rare to come by "Why would they want to take him?" 

"The girl said that he took you away from her. She also had two guys with her," Kevin said loud enough for us to hear. He held his head down in regret "I should of try to help him, he tired to keep them from hurting me if I wasn't there he would probably be able to take them."

I watch as Sofia comfort him telling him that it's going to be ok. I look over at him, he wouldn't be able to do anything to help Milo. Milo could of had a better chance if Kevin wasn't there but Milo should have to fight alone I should of been there. Keri came up to me and gave me a hug that I really needed. "It's not your fault don't beat yourself up on this. Their was a lot of blood back there and we don't know if she want to kill him or not."

"Your right, I need to find him fast," I told her and gave her a hug back. I guess Keri wasn't much of a bitch just protective over the ones she care about. I think I can come around to liking her with time. "thank you." 

We all went back to where it all started, Kevin did his best to described how the girl look like. I was going through all the girl that may have a grudge against me, to find out that I had a pretty long list of girls. Then I was trying to figure out how she found out Milo was my mate. The only people that knew was with me right now and they don't have a problem with him. The only thing we can do at the moment is wait for my dad to get here.