Chapter 9

I started to cry not really because of what I did ,or who I did it with ,it was because I liked it.

''Awww.. I thought you enjoyed it '' she said still huvering obuveme. I could feel the tears coming down harder because of her comment. I enjoyed it way more than I should of, it made me feel discuted with myself.

''Y-y-you dont u-unders-stand'' I told her bringing my hands up to my face to wipe the tears that are falling. She grabbed both of my wrists and sat up, stradling me. I start to struggle ,hoping to get away from her and what I did. She was smerking at me while I struggled

''Maybe we should fuck more often so you can get used to it'' I stoped all my movement to stare at her in shock.

''please no'' I wimperd out tears fully streaming down my face.

"we will discuss about that at a latter time'' She then made a clicking sound with her mouth '' right now I think we should get you in some pj's ,what do you think''

I blushed from reliseation that I didnt have cloths on. She laughed a little to herself because of my redend cheeks.

''You will stay on this bed until I get back. If I notice you have gotten off you will be punished. understood?" She said with a strict voice. I nodded.

''words''

''I understand'' I responded quikly trying to avoid punishment. She started tappying her chin with her finger ,apearing to be deep in thought.

''Mistress'' she said with a bright smile on her face.

"What?'' I ask confused by what she means.

" You are to call me mistress ,got it?" she said with a grin on her face

''got it '' I said with a nod. She then looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

''Mistress'' I blurted out almost forgeting ,I mentally face palmed myself for my stupity.

"much better'' She said rather pleased.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
334 words

vote and comment!!
Sorry this one is so short.